[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DO LEFTIES LOVE MUSLIMS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: what.jpg (17KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
17KB, 384x313px
Why do lefties, liberals, antifa, whatever you call these fagloids, support Muslims?

Muslims
>anti gay
>anti trans
>anti atheist
>anti feminist
>anti liberal values

Do they not realize that, once the Muslims are empowered, they will demand that said liberals conform to the ways of Islam? I had one liberal tell me, "I support Muslims because I support their choice to observe their religion", but I don't see them saying the same about Christians and right wing supporters. I'm legitimately confused. Is it that they don't think through the results or do they have an ulterior plan?
>>
>>137444069
you're fucking retarded if you didn't grasp the fact that we shifted the focus of violence and unrest from Syria to the United States in the name of sovereignty and pure heartbreak for the Christians, Kurds and other peaceful peoples of The middle east. What you never cease to fail at grasping is that this IS a simulation, and your embarrassing march is hardwired programming, because you're still locked in the matrix like sheep. Charlottesville and the shitstorm was designed against you in an attempt to bring us down with you. I shouldnt tell you any of this. I will tell you one thing though, leftists are worse
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
>>
>>137444194
Keep us posted.
>>
>>137444194
wat?
>>
>>137444069
It all sounds like a joke to me, desu
>>
>>137444069
Most people would consider me liberal
i dont think about Muslims all day like most people on /pol/ and people on the left.
>>
>>137444194
Source or you're a kike shitposter
>>
>>137444069

Because white people are always evil and brown people are always innocent.
>>
>>137444500
It must be, I can't understand this. I get the liberals supporting the gays, trannies, lesbos,and other mentally fucked up individuals, but Muslims? Muslims, time and time again, have shown that they will stand by their values and won't let some lefty faggot convince them otherwise.

Are the liberals trying to change the Muslims?
>>
Leftists are embedded in a hive mind that enforces its collective will through social pressure. Their standing in their social groups, no matter how small, is everything to them. This makes it very easy for Jews to plant ideas in a few people and watch it self-propagate across the whole social web. This is why blindingly stupid things like support of Islam happen.
>>
>>137444069
They hate western civilization as much as the left does.
>>
Why is it when a white extremist kills a landwhale in an isolated incident they freak out, but when a muslim bombs a concert of little girls they tell us it is racist to blame muslims.
>>
>>137444069
Better question is why conservatives don't love muzzies. They are basically the same.
>>
File: 1500660169474.png (631KB, 643x718px) Image search: [Google]
1500660169474.png
631KB, 643x718px
>>137444194

This.
>>
>>137444069
It's a convenient distraction from the issues of working-class people.
>>
>>137444069
Cause they are communists and hate west.

Joseph McCarthy did nothing wrong.
>>
>>137444069
They want to virtue signal so the normies and minorities think that this is the party that will give them freedoms that the "racist right" is keeping from them.
>>
>>137444069
Because they taught them the fine art of acid attacks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.