[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CONFEDERATE MEMORIALS TO BE DESTROYED NATION WIDE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1423784521487.png (32KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
1423784521487.png
32KB, 330x328px
Monuments to Confederate generals and to those who fought for the South during the American Civil War have been targeted by protesters in a number of US cities, following the violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Calling for the removal of monuments, the demonstrators marched to the historic Monument Avenue in Richmond, which served as the Confederacy's capital during the American Civil war of 1861-1865. Many see the monuments as a reminder of the South’s support for slavery during the war.

In Tampa, Florida paint had been tossed on and around Confederate memorial park columns with derogatory comments scrawled in the paint, Hillsborough County sheriff’s officials said. Other confederate memorials in the area had been targeted as well, AP reported.

On Sunday, in Gainesville Florida, city authorities began to remove a Confederate statue that was created as a memorial to men from the area who lost their lives in the Civil War.A confederate monument in Atlanta, Georgia was damaged and splattered with red paint by a group of activists who demanded its removal.On Saturday, the mayor of Lexington, Kentucky said that Confederate-era symbols – statues of Generals Breckinridge and Hunt Morgan – will be taken down from the city’s historic courthouse precinct.

https://www.rt.com/usa/399598-confederate-statues-targeted-across-us/

Either the government will take them down or they'll stand by and let leftist mobs do it
>>
but we won, bros!
>>
>>137442154
Vandalism done by the left isn't considered a crime. Remember Ferguson and all the other riots that ended up with small businesses taking the brunt of the cost and damage?

Leftists can destroy anything they want and cause any type of violence they want with being denounced or held accountable. It's the (((American))) way.
>>
>>137442543
without*
>>
I've always wondered why we've even had confederate memorials all this time. They were trying to reject the U.S. and telling them to fuck off, Not exactly the textbook definition of patriotism in my eyes. Is it an argument against destroying history or something of the like?
Not even a leftfag.
>>
You brought niggers to America. The confederacy should be removed from history, and all it's followers should be hanged. You are all a plague on this country. Now you act like islamic terrorists, and tarnish the name of the white man. KYS
>>
File: 1499712137292.png (219KB, 481x489px) Image search: [Google]
1499712137292.png
219KB, 481x489px
>>137442154
>i need muh shit celebrating muh traitor rebel nation on publicly owned land, supported by taxpayer funds
>>
>>137442677
The same reason we have Lenin statues. History.
>>
>>137442154
Good.

Fuck the Confederacy.

Secessionists BTFO
>>
>>137442677
After 1877 the north pulled out of the South. As a gesture to forestall any further violence they essentially let the South self-govern as they did prior to the civil war again.

Most of these confederate statues were put up 20-30 years later once Jim Crow started to fall apart.

There's a point to be made like >>137443336
about History, but for the most part they're there to push the 'gentle southerners just being bullied by the North' Meme and always have been.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.