[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming from a proud white fag, what happened on Saturday is a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: wrp.jpg (298KB, 1838x908px)
wrp.jpg
298KB, 1838x908px
Coming from a proud white fag, what happened on Saturday is a demonstration of how not to ask for your rights , you can’t go out , insult everyone and then ask for your rights like they did , on the other side with the liberal fucks that think that being aggressive , make racist comments, and dead threats to whites and think that with peace signs, gay flags and diversity mottos will justify all the racist comments, should not have a place in this world , they are no better, even worse than people claiming for rights.

with that said i feel oppressed and as a minority nowadays with all this hate the whites propaganda, the white race is the only race on earth that is limited if not prohibited to talk about they’re race pride , blacks do it , Asians do it, Jews do it , but when the whites do it is racist and supremacist.

Liberals, if you are as progressive as you say you are and support equal rights for everyone think about the whites too, we are the only race today that is being targeted and hated upon, like in their time was the Jews, blacks, Asians, Indians along history, try to understand that is now us, the white race that is being oppressed, and a lot of people are talking about a genocide to white people and destroying the white race and you think that’s ok?
Then you should go out and read some different point of views so you can clear off your ideas, because clearly you guys are contradicting yourselves

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.