[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw your brand of democracy has outlived most other isms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Suck it Nazis and Gommies. You're time in the sun lasted as long as a cup of coffee.

Move out of the way of the only ideology that actually works in practice and not just theory.
>>
>most
kek, step aside you yankee doodle fuck. Democracy is shit and you know it.
>>
>>137441129
It's not perfect but at least it has a shelf life longer then twelve years.

The vegan SJW you call Fuhrer prediction was off nine hundred and eighty eight years.
>>
>Jefferson
>Democracy
choose one
>>
>yank McDemocracy is better than Constitutional Monarchy
top kek you fat fuck. Never forget, we burnt your white house to the ground
>>
File: 1495424408102.gif (8KB, 142x64px) Image search: [Google]
1495424408102.gif
8KB, 142x64px
>calling america a democracy instead of an oligarchy
>>
>>137442285
No you didn't Sweden.
>>
>>137440987
Still could've been better if Washington was made King though.

The US literally had the chance at being the first meritocratic monarchy and we fucking blew it.
>>
>>137440987
America is a non-hereditary aristocratic republic / corporate oligarchy.
>>
>>137442457
Proud scotsman here
>>
>>137442548
>first meritocratic monarchy
All monarchies started as meritocratic monarchies.
>>
File: john.jpg (9KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
9KB, 220x261px
>>137440987
Dhamas, we need to 'ave a word
>>
>>137442548
He didn't want it anon, he realized it would've been more of the same old shit.
>>
>>137440987
>implying Jefferson's government is still in practice
>>
>>137440987
Lasting long is a sign of decay not strength. The current system is rotted to the core
>>
File: listen to me dhamus.jpg (7KB, 220x267px) Image search: [Google]
listen to me dhamus.jpg
7KB, 220x267px
Look into my eyes Dhamas. It cannot work. Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.
>>
>>137440987
when peaceful revolution is impossible violence revolution is inevitable.
the only reason America is still standing is because of the vote and that has many problems.
the longer they take to fix the more Likely this shot goes on.
>>
>>137440987
>Move out of the way of the only ideology that actually works in practice and not just theory.
>the only ideology that actually works in practice
The Ancient Chinese dynasty lasted what, like 1k years+? Ancient (Aryan) India for just as long?

The thing with Democracy is that it collapses harder than any other system when it does finally break. Due to most of its citizens becoming weak, afraind, and violent because they think themselves to deserve better, as opposed to citizens who know they are just peasants.
>>
>>137443458
> Longest standing form of government, unchallenged rulers of the world for centuries
> "Cannot work"
>>
>>137444171
>Longest standing form of government,
The Hapsburgs ruled way longer than American style "democracy"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.