[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: babes young.jpg (193KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
babes young.jpg
193KB, 1080x1349px
The Nazi/KKK LARPing needs to stop ASAP.

This shit is cancerous to any hope of a real movement, and destroys any hope of getting the majority of white people to wake up and see that we need to radically reform the immigration system.

First, the west has been brainwashed into believing that Hitler and the nazis were the absolute personification of evil; the most evil movement to ever exist in the entire history of mankind.

Second, the victory of the allies over the nazis has been so utterly ingrained in American culture as a win for freedom that "killing nazis" is seen as an act of patriotism by itself.

Third, we don't need nazi icons when we have the AMERICAN FUCKING FLAG.

This is all about propaganda here, optics matter.

Two scenarios:

>Right wing rally, people wearing MAGA hats, waving American flags, some milk and the okay hand sign being flashed about. Speakers like Peter Thiel talking about repealing the 1965 Immigration Act and against Islamic immigration, earning us new supporters.

Media reports on this saying "look at these nazis, look at these evil racists, did you know milk is racist?"

The normies will see this and be confused, wondering why they're saying people waving American flags are racist. ("I have an American flag, I'm not racist, wtf does milk have to do with racism?)

>Right wing rally, people doing nazi salute, waving nazi flags, KKK members giving speeches, neckbeards chanting "Jews will not replace us"

Media reports saying" look at all these nazis, look at these evil racists.

The normies see this and recoil with instinctual preprogrammed fear and disgust. They instantly hate these people. (we killed nazis because 'MURCIA!").

Which is the better way to manipulate the media and the normies to see our point?

This is why (((Richard Spencer))) is controlled opposition. No doubt.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.