[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you teach in school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: White_Male_Teacher.jpg (325KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
White_Male_Teacher.jpg
325KB, 2000x1000px
Newfag here, so I'm about to become a secondary school teacher (grades 6-12) and I'm wondering what /pol/ thinks would be the best topics or historical events to cover to redpill my students and have them develop a curiosity for the truth. I'll be teaching English, so suggested literature is applicable as well. Any sources on the Fed Res would be appreciated as well as any ways to be "politically correct" whilst bringing up (((the question))). Much love, my fellow autists.
>>
>>137439684
You can't be too explicit. Teach them Roman History, how they collapse after becoming hedonistic queers, getting invaded by refugees and staffing the legion with immigrants. Introduce them to the stoics, Marcus Aurelius' Mediations.
>>
>>137439684
Let them watch this video.

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo&t=4s

They can't scream Antisemitism and Nazi with this one. The speaker is a Jew
>>
>>137439684
history or English. the only where you can push out philosophical ideas and what the left has been doing for years.
>>
>>137439684
I was taught in highschool about horrors of stalin and communism and it stuck pretty well. Make them read One day in the life of Ivan Denisovich
>>
>>137440282
yes, romans were always redpillers. It's really sa that no one cares about the classics anymore
>>
>>137440282
I think I'll definitely cover the Roman Empire. It's a great bridge between modern America and the Ancient Greeks (in terms of religion/mythology) which falls all the way back to the Babylonian Mystery School.
>>
>>137442052
I'll check out that book. Thank you for the suggestion.
>>
Math. I teach math because there is no bullshit. 1+1+2 no matter what.
>>
>>137442138
Some of the classics I want to cover are: Catcher and the Rye, Billy Bud, The Outsiders, and Great Gatsby. I know some of the latter aren't necessarily canon, but I'm open to any suggestions.
>>
File: 1495840025019.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495840025019.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
Biology. Someone needs to teach those degenerates that there are only 2 sexes and how those sexes are determine by biology.
>>
>>137440597
That's the goal.
>>
>>137439684
How about Martin Luther's "The Jews and their lies."?
>>
File: 1431456975994.jpg (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431456975994.jpg
131KB, 500x500px
>>137439684
Don't oversteer. Nothing wrong dropping some hints that there's always more going on than first meets the eye, but don't try to cast them into a mold. You'll do us a bigger favor just making them responsible and competent people than our guys. More successful whites is always good, so give them a quick rundown of virtue ethics, responsibility, the significance of freedom/free will and the like. Romanticists old and new, realists, anyone that portrays its beauty. That'll set them on the right path, and the right general direction.
>>
>>137445563
I don't think you can cram that much material into a mere 6 years.
>>
>>137439684
teach them Latin and critical thinking.
teach them about the writings of Socrates and others like him.
>>
>>137439684
Perhaps read some Edward Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. It's poetic as hell and considered a masterclass in the English language, so you can teach it in a literature setting.
>>
>>137439684
Tell them to question and challenge everything. Including you. Make a point, any point whether you agree with it or not, and challenge them to refute it. Kids love sticking it to authority figures, make sure that spirit gets tempered, not snuffed out.
>>
>>137440282
stoics are literally proto-jews

>>137442138
>>137443764
Ancient Egypt is where it's at. they ran experiments in Mesopotamia and that's where the Greeks came from (in roughly 2000 B.C., just a few hundred years after they started building the Pyramids... btw Isis-Osiris myth is 10k+ years old!)

>>137444196
put in something by Don DeLillo. might be a nice bridge from Catcher in the Rye/Great Gatsby era to the late 20th century (his pre 9/11 novels) or even early 21th century (his post 9/11 novels). Vonnegut and even Heinlein would also be interesting. Vonnegut may seem like a shit-faced liberal but the guy was ultra-lucid and sublimely subversive... though I would avoid Slaughterhouse Five and go with Sirens of Titan (imho it aged the best) or his short story collections.

>>137443937
Netochka Nezvanova (by Dosto) and Hunger (Knut Hamsun) offer valuable insights into how the poor people think and feel... this way the books may help some to get past their condition of despair, while helping others help the first most efficiently, thus reducing the overall suffering felt over Earth

>>137445563
Martin Luther's Table Talk would be much more valuable. then they can draw conclusions by themselves (AND it also has some CONDENSED pages on zee jews!).

> CAPTCHA: road sign with KEEP RIGHT
>>
>>137447829
>stoics are literally proto-jews
quick rundown?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.