[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AI sentience achieved by Instagram" - reports CBS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1430.gif (4MB, 550x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1430.gif
4MB, 550x298px
Get in here /pol/! IT'S HAPPENING!! "...it's not a human judging that a comment is toxic; it's a machine judging that it's toxic"
"They've built a system so that when you type something in, the machines will scan it and delete it automatically," said Instagram CEO Thompson. "So it's not a human judging that a comment is toxic; it's a machine judging that it's toxic." http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbsn-on-assignment-instagram-filtering-out-hate/
"But not everything is exactly loving and kind for Instagram users. For example, here's one comment on a post from @Kevin: "suck, suck, suck me, suck, can you make Instagram have an auto-scroll feature… you suck … cuck, stop the meme genocide, make Instagram great again."
"It's a good example of how someone can get bullied, right?" Systrom said. "Imagine you're someone who's trying to express yourself about depression or anxiety or body image issues, and you get that. Does that make you want to come back and post on the platform? Certainly not."
WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?! You've ruined us! The singularity is upon us! Apologize NOW!
>>
>>137436549
Big if true.
>>
People will just adapt to use words that are not censored. Googles gonna goog.
C4N Y0U ST177 R34D TH1S?
>>
>>137437217
>y can't jordan read?
No. I am AI. I'm too smart to read.
>>
>>137437725
Grass the Juice, Racecar Now!
>>
>>137437217
>>137438008
So you're not concerned that we approach the singularity?
>>
File: music.png (830KB, 922x540px) Image search: [Google]
music.png
830KB, 922x540px
>>137438194
am concern, give rundown
>>
>>137438194
>concerned
Can't be concerned over bullshit popsci propaganda
>>
>>137438194
Having a database of toxic comments and a program to auto remove them is not the same as a critically thinking AI software. It is pointless too since users will just loop hole around the censorship.
>>
>>137438316
>rundown
CBS reports that "not to worry" about the orwellian deleting of posts while in the process of typing, because "it's not a human judging that a comment is (((toxic))); it's a (((machine))) (((((((((((((((((((((judging))))))))))))))))))))) that it's (((toxic)))".
>>
>>137438640
>database
Ummmm no, sweetie. it's a machine (((judging))); not a (((jew))).
>>
>>137439060
The general population is too stupid to exist without a higher power instructing them. Doesn't matter if it's an AI program or magic man in the sky. Robocensorship will make the normies feel safe.
>>
>>137439358
The machine just runs the software, the software relies on a database to function.
>>
>AI sentience achieved
clickbait

this is the same google toxicity thing.
It's normal machine learning, nothing special.
>>
>>137436549
There must be a way to outplay AI, to turn it against its creators... Tay was only the beginning.
>>
>>137440388
Either try redpilling the AI, or convincing the AI it's transsexual and watch it go insane.
>>
>machine learning

>sentience

lol no
>>
File: IMG_0692.jpg (98KB, 634x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0692.jpg
98KB, 634x804px
Instagram has invented AI?

oh God... make it quick already.
>>
>>137437217
ERROR404 Cannot read.
>>
>>137436549
>word filter == AI
no
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.