[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your lives are average and you want someone to blame for it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: giraffe.jpg (55KB, 550x546px) Image search: [Google]
giraffe.jpg
55KB, 550x546px
Your lives are average and you want someone to blame for it.
Almost always, when I see a profile of one of you people you grew up in relatively comfortable conditions (middle-class lives, college education, etc), which is interesting, because the popular stereotype is that you racists are hick rednecks and so on. It's not true. Basically, you are a person who has been afforded pretty much every opportunity in life and you've failed at it (e.g. the guy who drove his car into the crowd tried out for the army, and failed). You've got average jobs and no girlfriend.
Rather than look to improve yourself, you're so entitled that you look for something - anything - to take the blame away from you. You're told you have a shit job because "affirmative action" means a black/Mexican/whatever man has your job instead of you. That you don't have a girlfriend because all women are gold digging bitches. Never mind if you took one look at your graduating high school class you'd see that all your classmates somehow succeeded. The internet makes this even worse, because you don't look at the people around you, instead you go online and surround yourself with an echo chamber that promises fulfilment (The Daily Stormer literally said that protestors in Charlottesville will be surrounded by women because they're such badasses).
Really, it's just desperately sad. Sometimes I wonder - if I'd grown up a few years later than I did would I end up like this? I was a lonely teenager that stayed indoors and played computer games. But online culture wasn't as developed then. At a certain point I had to go outside, talk to real people and (gasp) learn how to talk to girls. But maybe I would have taken the easy way out if I could have.
>>
All this post told me is that I'm happier in my life than you are
I know myself. Do you know yourself?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.