[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus there are a lot of shills out today. If you think this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1502567815904.webm (828KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502567815904.webm
828KB, 640x480px
Jesus there are a lot of shills out today.

If you think this was a bad thing you are either A. Not white B. A "conservative" or C. Retarded.

I for one approve 110% what this hero did and if you don't agree then fuck you.

I hope the dead and wounded are screaming in hell and may they never walk again.

Just remember when the time comes face traitors will be lined up and shot with the rest of the kikes and niggers.
>>
>>137433356
why are so many acting as if they don't know it was a set-up false flag? Are we supposed to pretend it really happened?
>>
Why is George Washington so mad tho?
>>
>>137433736

Shut the fuck up.

A man made a sacrifice. He did a good and noble thing.

Don't let the jew set the narative.

This man sacrifices his freedom to kill the enemy.
>>
File: 1499725881616.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499725881616.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>137433356
Go to AR15.com, BB.com, Rogan board....wherever, they are out everywhere

This is what CTR was after a year ago
The "racism" / "white supremacy" are just mcguffins to easily marginalize any voice
>>
>>137433356
m8 whether it was a good or bad thing to do morally, it was a shitty move strategically. It's not like he killed an important liberal figure. If he ran over Soros or at least Katy Perry, that would be some sort of a victory. Instead he killed an irrelevant landwhale and gave libs a reason to shit on the right-wing for days.
>>
I laughed 7 or 8 times really hard. Here was my favorites.

1. Tiny white guy who skipped leg day wearing blood colors on his face dancing with black guys in front of urban outfitters.

2. Seeing Dodge had #roadkillnights drag racing this weekend.

3. The washington running over antifa mashup.

4. One of the concern trolls about the Nazi movement being over.

5. A post about the guy with a tramp stamp flying over the car.

6. A post about the car spitting out one of the Jordans a block from thr scene.

7. Faith saying she needs to find a safe space.

8. All of Ann Coutler's muslim/nazi backlash tweets.
>>
File: CCxuv9IWIAA2K7H.jpg_large.jpg (79KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
CCxuv9IWIAA2K7H.jpg_large.jpg
79KB, 800x743px
>>137434637

Tell that to the jihadists who now number in the millions instead of thousands.

You fight. You keep fighting, you stay strong, fight fight fight. And people will come to you.

The time for talk is over.

It's time to fight.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.