[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he look confused?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: sad.png (348KB, 574x373px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
348KB, 574x373px
Never once have I heard Trump sound so uncertain. What's going through his mind right now?
>>
File: 450276502943.png (289KB, 541x329px) Image search: [Google]
450276502943.png
289KB, 541x329px
>deadly car attack that killed one innocent... American
What did he want to say? Person? Woman? Liberal?
>>
>>137433262
>when you low key white power
>then (((they))) start killing people
>>
>>137433262
the deep state is probably blackmailing him
>>
>>137434204
What evidence do you have of this? What would they blackmail him for? You can't blackmail someone who has done nothing wrong.
>>
>>137434018
Do you ever blame anybody but the jews?
>>
File: Soros.jpg (36KB, 600x356px) Image search: [Google]
Soros.jpg
36KB, 600x356px
>>137433262
>>137433545
>>137434018
There are shills coming to 4chan everyday that actually believe that Trump was ever in support of white nationalists, or racists for that matter. You people are sad, and you are feeding into a contrived incident with powerful evil people trying to divide us all. Please wake up.
>>
>>137434865
>There are shills coming to 4chan everyday that actually believe that Trump was ever in support of white nationalists, or racists for that matter.
I think they like to be referred to as Trump voters.
>>
>>137433262
It's because it's not Trump
It's that technology they used to create fake Assange after he was dead
what's it called .. face to face or something?
>>
>>137435334
That technology exists, but this is the most far reaching theory I've read. Are you implying that the real Trump is incapable of saying that statement?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.