[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAGA. TRUMP is a PRISONER. Expose the ZOG and PEDOPHILA/XENOPHOBIA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1502730546224m.jpg (150KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502730546224m.jpg
150KB, 724x1024px
Who Controls the White House?
Summary:
Of the eleven(11) current and former senior advisors of President Barack Obama, nine(9) are Jews, partial Jews, or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 82%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the current and former senior advisors of President Barack Obama by a factor of 41 times(4,100 percent).

Who Controls the Senate?
Summary:
Of the twenty(20) U.S. Senate Committee chairmen, eight(8) are Jews or partial Jews. This is a numerical representation of 40%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the U.S. Senate Committee chairmen by a factor of 20 times(2,000 percent).

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile
>>
Men are over represented in tech is that a conspiracy too
>>
>>137431735
boycotting israel is illegal buddy. i'm reporting you to the zio-police
>>
File: serveimage-2.jpg (54KB, 1434x686px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-2.jpg
54KB, 1434x686px
>>137432056
not by 2000%
I imagine it's fucking 10,000% for the media, 100,000% for world bankers
>>
>>137432267
Www.TheZOG.info/list-summaries
>>
File: nakbapepe.png (463KB, 716x647px) Image search: [Google]
nakbapepe.png
463KB, 716x647px
>Muh Palestine!!!

Fuck off ahmed. I'm gonna go buy some humus and piss on a palestinian flag just so you cry
>>
>>137432468
I'm an American Marine infantrtman.

Faggot
>>
File: Big Horseshoe.png (98KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
Big Horseshoe.png
98KB, 600x867px
And do you dumb "whites" need affirmative action to compete with Jews or something?
>>
File: MIDF.png (622KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
MIDF.png
622KB, 600x433px
>>137432608
Sure you are, Ahmed

Go fuck a camel with that stolen valor.
>>
File: serveimage.png (1009KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
1009KB, 800x600px
>>137432637
no jut awareness
>>137432406
jeeesus fuck look at the globalsim section
>physical discomfort
>>
>>137432726
Take that fucking flag off, faggot. 5 years in the USMC. 2008-2014

Talmud Attacks Christians and Christian Books

Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).
>>
>>137433283
Please share and spread that link like wildfire
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.