[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are old white men still on our side?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: oldwhite.jpg (73KB, 701x398px) Image search: [Google]
oldwhite.jpg
73KB, 701x398px
Are old white men still on our side?
>>
>>137430970
Who gives a shit? The elderly aren't the future.
>>
Old white men in politics are only on the side willing to give them the most money.
Old white men outside of politics are out of touch and only on the side that was "right" twenty years ago.
>>
>>137431143
>>137430970
When they're all dead, we're fucked. FUCKED
>>
>>137430970
>Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans
>>
File: donald_trump117.jpg (192KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump117.jpg
192KB, 620x412px
>>137430970
Of course they are.
Do you really expect a modern American president to not publicly denounce the kkk when asked to do so?
>>
File: 1493719591718.jpg (518KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1493719591718.jpg
518KB, 2560x1707px
>>137430970
Since when we cared about what neo cons wanted?The point of all of this was getting rid of all of them
>>
>>137431261

because the blacks, cucks, and SJWs are going to run the country into the ground.

Blacks can't run anything.

SJWs are losers and stupid.

Cucks are effeminate sheep.

I hope to god China doesn't kill us all.

The west is going to throw trannies, disorganized blacks at alpha male China men.

When the White Man is no longer in charge, it's all going to shit.
>>
>>137430970

The Mohemmadons and Chinese have already measured up the Gen Xers and Millenials are slack jawed faggots who won't be able to hold on to daddy's inheritance.

The west is gonna get spitroasted by chinks and mudslimes.
>>
>>137430970
>Are old white men still on our side?
Boomers are on the side of their own hedonism, they always were, they always will be.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.