[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Labor Unions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: union-workers-graphic.jpg (200KB, 727x762px) Image search: [Google]
union-workers-graphic.jpg
200KB, 727x762px
What does /pol/ think of them? Are you currently part of one?
>>
labour unions are for communists and those who wish to subvert the free market and the basic supply demand cost of labor

anyone who thinks they help capitalism and the market are deluded

all they accomplish is causing deadweight drag in the economy by increasing labour costs because they think they are entitled to more than their labor is actually valued at based upon supply and demand for a skill set

labour unions should be criminalized and holdouts can be imprisoned
>>
>>137430886
Gay
>>
>>137430886

Unions are like anything else with humans: great potential for good, great potential to be abused. They have their part in protecting the working man from poor and damaging working conditions and were the first step in countering the obscene (((capitalist))) work practices, but become increasingly damaging to the community at large when they begin acting like political units in their own right by being apart of our supporting political parties and ideological movements.

>>137431196

>labour unions are for communists and those who wish to subvert the free market and the basic supply demand cost of labor

Labour unions are for workers that actually want to exist as human entities rather than just numbers on your productivity report. Can't handle union activity? Don't hire anyone, do everything yourself. Because working with other humans means making concessions.
>>
>>137430886

Fuck 'em!
First they were controlled by Communists, not the workers. Then they were controlled by the Mob, not the workers. Now they're controlled by Democrats, which are a combination of the first two, and not the workers. If you're pro-Union and voted for Hillary after seeing her suck miles of corporate dick, kys.
>>
>>137430886
>female welders
>>
>>137430886
>Work for union company last 12 years
>Be union member
>above average pay and benefits
>Little to no stress
>Basically do what ever amount of work I want to
>Hate everything the union(teamsters in my case) stand for
>>
unions are only good when they actually represent the needs of those within it fairly and strike fairly and with proper representation and should only be used as a last resort.

when unions ask people to strike over the closing of doors on trains or for all station toilets to be gender neutral, the majority of members and the public can agree that such action is fucking stupid.
>>
Unions are for commie slackers whose work is worth less than minimum wage.
>>
>>137432757

>
Labour unions are for workers that actually want to exist as human entities rather than just numbers on your productivity report. Can't handle union activity? Don't hire anyone, do everything yourself. Because working with other humans means making concessions.

Working for a company is a privilege. Dont like a companys practices? Apply elsewhere or make your own business.
>>
>>137430886
Yeah I'm a member of USW. Feels good having a real pension and doing very little real work.
>>
>>137430886
blue collar is worst collar
>>
>>137430886
Unions would be good if they genuinely represented workers to try give them a fair go in the work force.
However they force unnecessary regulations on business and are a drag to the market. they are generally cesspools of corruption too. they are terrible for the free market
>>
>>137437204

Not sure if your half-copied statement was intentionally ironic, but mine was. Business owners need workers and workers need employers. You either realize that the human being working for you is actually a person or those people will stop treating you like a person. Pretty straightforward concept really.

Free markets mean free organization of labour.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.