[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHILLS FUCK OFF AND DIE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: hwites.jpg (49KB, 589x474px)
hwites.jpg
49KB, 589x474px
Okay listen up you fucking niggers

The big thread the shills have been pushing today is that "you must be ashamed for being a nazi", "nazis arent a part of (((our))) movement", and "why didnt the silly nazis cover there faces now theyre lives are ruined L.O.L.". You all know that they are trying to do. I have one word for you.

Pride.
>>
>>137430835
Hahahahaha
>>
Nazis are bad optics and will never become mainstream.

It's a foreign ideology to America, and dead weight to the nationalist movement here, and in Europe.

You're fucking things up.
>>
>>137430835
To be fair though, Nazi larping is cancer.
>>
>>137431144
>not knowing that the nazis borrowed pretty much all their ideology from america

>>137431149
agreed, not a fan of all these inbred untermensch fucks larping either, but the point behind larping as nazis isnt to institute natsoc rule
>>
File: polpsychos3.png (16KB, 484x468px) Image search: [Google]
polpsychos3.png
16KB, 484x468px
>>137430835
Nazism isn't about killing people. The sooner we get these psycho's out of our movement the better.
>>
>>137431144
Exactly. People have been Nazi larping for decades. They made no progress. Then the "alt right" comes along, not Nazi larping, and converts thousands of young people. They did more in 2 years than all the Nazi larps have ever done. Then these dumbasses think doing the same thing that has been a failure this entire time, while on the coat tails of a movement that's energized is going to help. They should be laughed at and called faggots.
>>
File: meandshawn.gif (2MB, 373x281px) Image search: [Google]
meandshawn.gif
2MB, 373x281px
>>137430835
Hahaha that's right Shawn, and you might have one word for all the beta Leftist cucks, well I two words for them

SUCK IT!!!

*BREAK IT DOWN DUH DUH DUH DUH... DUH DUH DUH DUH DUDUH. D GENERATE ITO SOMETHING FDOL WE JUST GOT TIRED OF DOING WHAT YA TOLD US TO DO DOOD DOOO DOOO DOO DOO D GENERATION X*
>>
>>137431149
This

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems
>>
>>137431489
>>137431530
>>137431633
>>137431706

please refer back to the subject of the thread
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.