[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear POTUS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1502725147211.jpg (169KB, 1021x557px) Image search: [Google]
1502725147211.jpg
169KB, 1021x557px
Instead of appeasing leftist by condemning "muh evil Nazi attacks" why don't you insist that the media show angles of the driver being attacked first?
https://streamable.com/21gc9
>>
>>137430674
Guy in car gets hit before he accelerates.
Nog with bat infront of him to the left, next to red helmet.
>>
>>137430674
i wander if you're trolling ot are you really that delusional at to think it makes some difference
>>
>>137430674
Probably because the POTUS isnt autistic and in full blown denial. Even IF for some strange reason he was threatened, he drove a car into a crowd. There is no justification for that. NONE. Hes going to jail and he deserves the death penalty.
>>
>>137431409
I think it's a shilling campaign to gaslight right wingers into thinking there's something wrong with killing communists
>>
>>137431409
Why isn't this being condemned? You're using a commie flag and calling people delusional for posting the truth.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/anti-trump-fanatic-shoots-neighbor-twice-head-argument-history-unhinged-behavior/
>>
>>137431643
Actually there is justification and he won't go to jail. Just like every single time this has happened before. If a mob attacks you and they're standing in the street, you can accelerate to flee. The only reason he would go to jail is if his rights are not respected because of the evil Nazi narrative. Doubtful though because he was clearly attacked first.
>>
>>137432156
Its ok. He dindu nuffin and hes a good boy.

Just remember what I wrote in a few weeks, when he gets sent to jail for 20+ years, or even gets the death penalty as an example for terrorists.
>>
File: _20170814_110107.jpg (286KB, 1440x2008px) Image search: [Google]
_20170814_110107.jpg
286KB, 1440x2008px
>>137432546
Ok, kike. It's not like this is an uncommon occurrence.
>If the protest turns violent and people begin throwing objects, striking your vehicle or attempting to overturn your vehicle, you have to act quickly. If you reasonably believe the protestors are going to attempt to enter your vehicle, drag you out and injure you, the time to use force — perhaps even deadly force — has come.
https://personalliberty.com/protestors-surround-car/
>>
>>137433697
>Certainly if the protestors attempt, or reasonably appear to attempt, to forcibly enter the blockaded vehicles, this would constitute reasonable grounds to fear an imminent deadly force attack. Such conduct would include the smashing of windows or attempts to force open doors. The same applies to attempts to set vehicles on fire, or to flip vehicles over.
>Note that a defender need not necessarily wait until the protestors have turned violent against his particular vehicle. If they have begun threatening or using deadly force against other blockaded vehicles it is reasonable to infer that your own vehicle is likely to be next — you are, after all, legally entitled to defend yourself not just against the danger already occurring to you but also against the danger that is about to occur, that is imminent.
tl;dr if people attack your vehicle, you can do whatever is necessary to escape.
https://www.google.com/amp/legalinsurrection.com/2016/09/analysis-is-it-lawful-self-defense-to-run-down-rioters-surrounding-your-vehicle/amp/
>>
He can't even afford a proper lawyer though. I don't see him getting out of this because he will be made a scapegoat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.