[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBTP(edo) is the next step for the left. Let's give them a push.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 549[1].jpg (18KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
549[1].jpg
18KB, 400x260px
This is the next obvious step. When they have exhausted all the sexual perversions that are legal, this will be then next obvious one, followed by the lonely bitches who fuck their dogs.

They have already tested the waters,
>https://archive.is/xDRPl

They then doubled down on it.
>https://archive.is/ddHR4

Lets mislead them into thinking they have support.

Muddy the waters as much as possible by comparing the way homosexuals were persecuted and how pedophiles are today. Mention it being an accepted practice in Rome. Blame Christians for the stigma, and talk about how the sophisticated muslim cultures do it.

I would gamble most leftists are so indoctrinated with identity politics that they won't even realize how alienating this will be. Also this will divide and conquer among a lot of the identities that the left claim to defend.
>>
jumpstart the open promotion of pedophilia before the masses are primed to accept it? Not a bad idea. It would essentially be a self-vindication of what 4chan autists have been pointing out for years.
>>
You must be really lonely.
>>
>>137431460
>Beeps the Eeps
go away plebbit namefag.
>>
>tumblrfags say pedo is a sexuality
>"pedos are persecuted like gays and they just want love"
>forgets that KIDS are too young/stupid/hormonal/lacking common sense and critical thinking to consent, unlike ADULT lgbt people who are able to consent
>>
>>137432346
exactly there is a ton of material to point at that looks like this is a more mainstream lefty concept than it is. They won't even see the trap...
>>
File: 154855.png (1MB, 717x1012px) Image search: [Google]
154855.png
1MB, 717x1012px
I'm ready
>>
>>137430513
It'll be pretty crazy if this happens in the next month or two. Everyone's constantly going on about Nazis and sympathizers, so it'd be hilarious if they were too busy LARPing Inglorious Basterds to worry about child rapists.
>>
File: 61617774_p0.png (795KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
61617774_p0.png
795KB, 1024x1280px
>>137430513
Fake news.

>>137432825
Easy there.
>>
File: warning label.png (675KB, 523x544px) Image search: [Google]
warning label.png
675KB, 523x544px
It might be a good idea to push this in the later hours (when there is less activity) on twitter to get it moving, but I am basically just posing the idea here to gauge what anon thinks.

Any other ideas on how to push this meme is welcome.
>>
Pedophilia is a disorder of power psychology. It is an expression of a controlling mind channeled into targets that are "safe" victims because they are physically and socially nonthreatening to their controller.

It is a memetically reproduced sickness that is weighing down the creativity and productivity of man!
>>
>>137430513
on the one hand it could destroy them
on the other, it could backfire horiffically
>>
Also, Saying "sophisticated muslim cultures do it" might be a bit too far, even for S-Jews
>>
>>137434164
>on the other, it could backfire horiffically
If we wait, they will do this when they have a tighter grip on society. This is hail mary play, big risks but big rewards.

Normies won't agree with this today though, It is too far for them to go. People are struggling with the ideas of trannies ffs, pedos will not be okay.
>>
File: il_570xN.398592448_ke3p[1].jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.398592448_ke3p[1].jpg
16KB, 320x320px
None of this is even to mention how this will make #Pizzagate seem all the more credible to normies. I think there is a great deal to work with on this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.