[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the shills. Fuck the MSM. Fuck the innuendo.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: keep calm.jpg (113KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
keep calm.jpg
113KB, 300x449px
What exactly is everyone freaking out about? The truth is on our side.

Richard Spencer got permits to hold the event. The mayor (went to Berkeley) tried to shut it down. The ACLU stuck up for it and there was a federal injunction in place to protect it.

The police there were aggressive towards the UTR demonstrators. They maced and attacked them. They formed a hostile perimeter around them waiting for the order. Then they announced the event was "illegal assembly" which is strike one.

They then herded the UTR rally INTO crowds of armed and violent ANTIFA and BLM demonstrators. They made sure to break up the UTR crowd every that they would never have any advantage. That's strike two.

The counter-protest was not authorized. The police did nothing to suppress them. And as the original UTR dispersed under attack, the unauthorized demonstration took to the streets and the police practically turned their backs to them. That's strike three.
>>
>>137430072

The irony is... had there been a police presence there, the woman who died might still be alive. The Challenger driver wouldn't have been spooked and emergency services might have gotten to her quicker. And let's not forget, the Challenger driver had every right to be frightened and angry given the pathological violence of the left.

This is the truth. I'm not scared of any popular opinion against this. Whatever happened with the car fag was it's own thing and will be settled in court.

Disavow the LARPers all you want. But there is literally NOTHING wrong with holding up a hakenkreuz. There is NOTHING wrong with praising Hitler. You guys are falling into their trap. And ultimately... they were victims. If this trap weren't sprung on them... you'd have all been tickled pink we had our day to march. We didn't see this shit coming and neither did they.

From here on... remember who the real villain is. That fuckwit mayor of Charlottesville. Go after him. The only thing they have on you is the same old innuendo and rhetoric. The fact is he went against the injunction. He violated the first amendment and he put people in danger. That woman's blood and all the blood spilled that day is on his hands. This was a failure of local government and I hope all the victims can pool together for a class action lawsuit.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.