[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the Alt-Right is ruined after the terror attack in Charlottesville,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: my pepe.png (433KB, 574x656px) Image search: [Google]
my pepe.png
433KB, 574x656px
Now that the Alt-Right is ruined after the terror attack in Charlottesville, will /pol/ join me and become /alt-liberal/?

And by liberal, I don't mean in the American sense, I mean classical liberalism.
>>
File: vc.jpg (57KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
vc.jpg
57KB, 640x478px
>>137427425
Join me and become deus vult.
>>
The cool kids are turning to Common-Filthian anti-white fundamentalism.
>>
To be honest I completely agree with Sargon in his video on Charlottesville - both sides are just as bad as each other. The protests are pretty much communists vs fascists all over again. Both sides are obsessed with identity politics, and want big government to impose their shitty ideas on everyone else.

I'm just gonna sit back, relax and let both sides destroy each other. Libertarians have everything to gain from this as sensible people from both sides of the political aisle will realise who the adults in the room are.
>>
>filename
>flag
this better be bait, sarcuck
>>
>>137427425
Fuck off! Sargon is a stupid normie. He is of average intellect. What makes him appear smart is that he likes reading books and feeling intelligent.

1. He's completely ignoring that true anonymity is what's churning out new memes driving back retarded SJWs. (memes as Dawkins defined them, mental genes)

2. He's talking big about being as objectife as possible, but fundamentally refuses to even discuss some issues. Issues he takes a strong stance on.
>crime is caused by poverty
>but poverty is never caused by poor peoples innate inadequacies
As just one example.

3. He's a cringy idiot of average intellect. You can tell he's browsing 4chan and understands the language. Yet he completely fails in applying the language and methods if he isn't literally spouting memes.
>that retard thought it a good idea to make "Kekistani" an official thing in the UK
>ok, he handed in some shitty UK paperwork

4. He's a massive hypocrite. He attacked SJWs -who he built up to be this massive institutionalised thread- criticising their lack of free speech and deriding their reliance on institutional power. But when Harmful Opinion (who did nothing wrong!) catches a fight with Candid and gets threads send to his mum, Sargon tells HO to shut up, because Candid can "give "The Skeptics" institutional power".

tl:dr If you see Carl, beat him like an Irishman beats his wife.
>>
>>137427425
>"Let's all become centrists who are too pussy to go left or right because we might upset someone"
>Muh classic liberalism

Neck yourself
>>
R A D I C A L
E N L I G T E N E D
C E N T R I S T
>>
>>137427425
Fuck off LARPer.
>>
>>137428635
>libertarian-right_voteshare.jpg
>>
>>137428992
I know nuance died in 2016 but kill yourself
>>
Keep trying faggot

The rest of you faggots quit taking bait. Sage
>>
>>137428898
Oh and also he and his weird, inbred group of friends have this stupid idea of not being a community. Even though they all have the same opinions, make the same kind of videos and constantly hang in each others livestreams.

But call them a community and see them squirm. No no, they're Classical Liberals and as such, individualists of personal freedom (who just happen to agree on everything.)

tl:dr Actually, if you see Carl, treat him like King Leopold II treated the Kongo.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 183x275px
>>137427425
HEIL SARGON!
>>
>>137427425
>hides your thread
>>
>>137428992
>Claiming someone isn't upsetting your while you're visibly upset
Do you even read what you write?
>>
>>137427425
>>137429632
H E I L S A R G O N!
H E I L O U R P E O P L E!!
H E I L V I C T O R Y!!!
>>
File: 157979.jpg (104KB, 673x593px) Image search: [Google]
157979.jpg
104KB, 673x593px
>>137428992
>>137429332
>>137429468
>>137429691
Sorry. I forgot, Nazis are incapable of engaging in sensible discussion. Just like the Antifa members you claim to hate. How ironic.
>>
>>137430501
Yeah right, as if you were engaging discussion with your bait.
Bye.
>>
>>
>>137428992
>You can only be pure left wing or pure right wing
>You can't agree with the left on some issues and the right on others
>>
>>137430501
your mistake was being a big enough faggot to think that your pwecious widdle fwead would get the traction you want
>in all fields
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.