[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1502605879905.png (427KB, 960x942px) Image search: [Google]
1502605879905.png
427KB, 960x942px
What do we do in this time of chaos /pol/? The opportunity to manifest our will in physical form is before us. After the unite the right rally things will never be the same. You can already tell by the shill and leftist activity on this board. Soon enough they will leave or be converted.

So, the question remains. Where do we go from here? We can take this as a defeat. We can feel ashamed for what happened, or we can own it. We can take the reigns and make it something of our own. I don't think it needs to be said that many figureheads in the movement are suspected puppets or puppeteers. There is no doubt in my mind that there are snakes within our ranks seeking to undermine what we want to achieve. However, cowardice and submission is not an option. We cannot remain keyboard warriors forever. Many of us need to get off of our asses and get active within the right. We need to take this forward and not back. That is what the shills are trying to accomplish here. We can post memes and troll twitter, but we will never build an empire behind a screen. All of you lurkers and /pol/aks out there, like myself, who have been here since the beginning; It is time to take this to the next step. We need to insert ourselves in the movement just the same as our enemies. We need to fill leadership roles and guide these people away from being tools for the left. We need to focus on removing people like Richard Spencer as figureheads, and replacing them with those that truly have our best interests at heart. Ourselves.
>>
You're done get a girlfriend and a life fag
>>
My idea is we must reveal the truth. White people hold up cell phones at concerts to signal other racist terrorist whites. Concerts are our favorite gathering places and white entertainers are part of the conspiracy.
>>
>>137426021
follow your leader
>>
White power, brother!
>>
>>137426205

I already have both you lefty cuck. Nice assumption though. By all means, keep thinking we're fatty neckbeards until there is a noose around your neck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.