[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Jews trying to confuse the genders?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: seriously.jpg (79KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
79KB, 500x666px
Why are the Jews trying to confuse the genders?
>>
>>137425970
Is this the lesbian love child of maisey and cipher?
>>
>>137426141
>maisey and cipher?
Who?
I don't know what gender they are
>>
So that pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies can make more money.
>>
>>137425970
how can you be so dumb as to not realize why

lower birthrates
ruin family unit
makes men weak sissys so they wont fight back
the left has a monopoly on tranny support so the majority of trannies will always be left/marxist
>>
>>137425970
>jews
It has nothing to do with the jews and everything to do with Isis (the goddess not the nwo terror group named after the goddess) and Baphomet worship.
>>
the jews have an obsession with everything abnormal and deformed
>>
File: libsinanutshell.png (634KB, 1090x714px) Image search: [Google]
libsinanutshell.png
634KB, 1090x714px
>>137425970
this is one cog in the master plan. the ultimate goal is a dumbed down biologically genderless and homogeneous raceless caste who only procreate by government mandated cloning to serve the oligarchs and maintain the machinery of the automated world. the plan is being accelerated.
>>
File: 1462549569840.png (635KB, 936x710px) Image search: [Google]
1462549569840.png
635KB, 936x710px
>>137425970
It gets views / generates money since it's a touchy subject in most countries

So they market it everywhere they have their parasites

I can't put on the news or some tv propganda channel nor even read a newspaper w/o coming accross tranny shit daily.
>>
>>137425970
Genders don't exist. I don't get the origin of the word. Sex is perfectly fine. Male or Female. Other was meant for people with genitalia mutations.
>>
>>137425970
It was a failed attempt to incite revolt so that the coup could be implemented.

>Basically Obama had everything in place but needed a revolt.

>BLM was going okay towns burning niggers shooting cops

>he gave billions to Iran

>he had obviously subverted the DOJ destroying the rule of law

>he put black supremacists in charge of everything.

>now the trannies.

> he used the DOE to proclaim tranny rights for teenagers to be forced into coed showers naked (because no white Christian would ever allow this.)

>He then used his minted law which subevertrd congress

>And made it law via economic enforcement without judicial oversight

>as you recall many states sued but only one suit was decided by the ultra liberal 4th where they said that congress in 1960 intended title 9 to mean boys and girls must co Ed shower subverting the judiciary.

>This was a very hard soft coup where he assumed dictatorial control.

This was meant to kick off revolt so that he could declare Marshall law all while the media was shilling so hard trying to create anti white narratives like BLM or Brock turner and the anti white listen and believe rapes.

Anyway long story short it was designed to destroy the country and it is still, just like the ready made alt right and antics groups who are two hands of the same puppet master.
>>
>>137425970
There are four lights
Remember the best way to break someone is to force them to support you when you lie
>>
>>137425970
chill out dude, its fun
>>
>>137425970
Confuse, divide, control, sell more shit. Control the shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.