[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basic nigger bread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: t34t.png (168KB, 600x531px) Image search: [Google]
t34t.png
168KB, 600x531px
How did it come that niggers are the least evolved race of the human species?
>>
File: nZ4ZplB.jpg (400KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
nZ4ZplB.jpg
400KB, 990x659px
>>137425641
hey dont hate on black people
just look at this cute couple
>>
>>137425641
Babbies first inferiority complex coping mechanism xD
>>
That's not aboriginals.
>>
Dumbass Aboriginals are 10x worse because even the mixed ones are dumb and ugly as fuck and all they invented was a fucking stick where at least niggers made something that looked like and empire in Mali
>>
>>137425641
theyre just different. being less intelligent doesnt automatically make you worse
>>
>>137425641
When you have no pressure to adapt, and nothing seeking to curb the weak and the stupid, the stupid and the weak become the dominant force.

It's literally that simple.
>>
>>137426512
That Gorilla lost its baby because of poachers and he is comforting the animal. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: World Wide Nogger.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
World Wide Nogger.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>137425641
I actually know the answer. Pure nature.
Just wanted to drop my oc lol
>>
>>137425641
Abbos are worse, in a way. Luckily, they're so damn stupid and worthless that they're a rarity.

Niggers are far more of a problem because they're just about smart enough to propagate like all hell (given enough Western food and medicine).
>>
>>137428427
at least it didnt grow up without a dad
>>
>>137425641
Life is easy at the equator.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.