[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the left really not any better than this in an attempt to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 20170814_124606.jpg (700KB, 1359x1104px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_124606.jpg
700KB, 1359x1104px
Is the left really not any better than this in an attempt to threaten conservatives? Years ago, anonymous was legit. Now it's nothing more than a e-celeb where anyone can also on the title.
>>
They are better.
>>
>>137423868
>daily stormer
>conservatives

Please gas yourself.
>>
Anonymous has always been gay as shit
>WE ARE ANOMALOUS FUCK SCIENTOLOGY LETS CHANGE THE WORLD BEE

No.
>>
>>137424111

Hi. Welcome to 4chan! Please, let me show you around.
>>
The original anonymous members left the game ages ago, anonymous isn't an ideology anymore (if it ever was), it's just a name. Anyone can do something in the name of Anonymous because they don't have any ideals anymore.
>>
>>137423868
>#TANGODOWN
Th3j35t3r at it again...
>>
>>137424505
That's precisely what I am referencing in this post. Anonymous was gone around the time bbrown got caught, roughly a year or ~ before.
>>
>anonymous
>ever legit
>>
>>137424299
>implying I haven't been here since before /new/ existed
>>
File: the fate of all communists.gif (318KB, 576x500px) Image search: [Google]
the fate of all communists.gif
318KB, 576x500px
>>137423868
>Heather Heyer
>a victim
hopefully there will be more like her soon
>>
File: 20170814_130349.png (1MB, 1440x1391px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_130349.png
1MB, 1440x1391px
>>137425565

Thanks for visiting and taking a tour of our facility! Please, come back soon!
>>
>>137425145
This.

It was never a thing.

It was the gayest failed psyop ever
>>
Its called shitty security

https://www.dailystormer.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailystormer.com%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1

wordpress websites have poor security and they have not tried to improve it
>>
Remember, anyone can claim to be anonymous. That was the fucking point from the get go. There is no one group. It also stopped being 4chan related pretty quickly during the scientology stuff.
>>
>>137423868
>Years ago, anonymous was legit.
No, they weren't you fucking idiot. They're basically an offshoot of Chanology, which essentially killed /b/.
>>
>>137423868
>the DDoS Doods
>relevant in the last 8 years
pls anon. I'm shivering.
>>
>>137423868
>Is the left really not any better than this in an attempt to threaten conservatives?
>conservatives

White nationalists and legit neonazis are not conservatives. Every decade conservatives have had to fight to actively separate you degenerates from our side. Luckily for us the media calls you alt-right which has created a clear separation from the normal right.

You have no allies. You're a bunch of white-identity-politics retards who are playing victims for having to live among people of different races. You're as violent as ISIS, and now whine as much as minorities you complain about.

And while you could have an impact on real issues like too much immigration, or immigration by the wrong people (which has broad appeal), you instead chose to associate with the most hated imagery on the planet to do it. Good fucking job, you fucking morons.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.