[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching Trump's Speech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (111KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
111KB, 800x764px
The one he literally just gave.

Why didn't he denounce antifa?

He just said other hate groups.

The UTR group was there legally.
>>
>>137423460

its just a generic speech. of course he denouces white supremacy, racism, and hate groups. the thing is that alt right is non of those things, they just dont want whites to dissapear. the only one really in the wrong here is the guy in the car
>>
>>137423912
>the thing is that alt right is non of those things
the alt-right isn't even real. It was created by the media and kikes like yourself in a pathetic attempt to create a boogieman becuase you're desperate to control the narrative.
Kill self.
>>
>>137423912
Well define white supremacy then. Isnt it wanting whites to be the majority? Isn't it wanting to whites to remain in power? Face it, he turned his back on you. You'll never be the majority in any country ever again. We'll gun down every last one of you racist bigots in the streets and it will be glorious.
>>
>>137423460
Antifa didn't run down people in a car, you fucking mong.
>>
>>137424558
No its literally the belief whites are superior and thus others should bow down.

There are pretty much 0 people you could accurately call white supremecists these days.
>>
>>137425822
Just to clarify, yes im saying pol and the white nationalists and the alt right and everyone else the media is calling white supremecists are not white supremecists. And I'm correct.
>>
>walk away White man
>let it burn
>>
>>137426066
we know and nice 2xdubs
>>
>>137425135
Yeah BLM just shot 12 cops in dallas in july but I guess that doesn't count.
>>
>>137425822
Exactly. If whites are the majority, they hold the most power, and everyone else has to bow down and serve them, provided whites vote as a bloc. Therefore, anyone who wants a majority white county, which is the only way whites won't completely vanish from this earth, is a white supremacist.
>>
File: Cuckmylifeintopieces.jpg (10KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckmylifeintopieces.jpg
10KB, 217x320px
>>137423912
>Full damage control.
>Engage le 44d chess meme.
>>
>>137426066
does it matter who we actually are? I think Trump meant what he said, and those terms like Nazi are used for any self-proud White person
>>
>>137425135
>a white man in America gets treated worse than a radical islamist terrorist
>>
>>137423460
Stop worrying about it. Do what you do. Trump has to worry about holding the country together while being attacked from all sides. You didn't need support before and you don't need it now. The truth is out there and the truth will be heard.
>>
>>137423460
Because he's a kikeservative cuck.

Where's that fucking wall Trumplets? What an embarrassment.
>>
>>137423912
Yea, and feminism means equality between the sexes
>>
>>137424216
It was created in 2008 before this board even existed. Do your research moron.
>>
File: B15NUjCIUAAB-47.jpg (25KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
B15NUjCIUAAB-47.jpg
25KB, 600x330px
>>137424558
White nationalism = white supremacism
I understand and could even support white nationalism
But white supremacism is a fucking joke.
>>
>>137428768
>white nationalism =/= white supremacism
Fixd
>>
>>137423460
He fucked up bigly by not naming Antifa as aggressors. Richmond is staying on top of the news like crazy today after their "march" where they assaulted a reporter.

Normies don't know Antifa is even a thing. They see the news and see "peaceful protesters". Luckily the people are naming them on social media.
>>
>>137426997
No. That's not white supremacy.
Many white nationalists also advocate for a black ethnostate in africa and a japanese ethnostate in japan. By your logic, those white supremacists believe blacks and Japanese are supreme.
>>
>We must defend the white race with violence
>commits murder
>what the fuck why does everyone hate us now

This is your brain on the authoritarian disease that is NatSoc and Communism. Fuck you both.
>>
>>137429778
>>commits murder
Innocent till proven guilty you unamerican swine.
>>
>>137429918
I'm sure you felt the same after the black Communist in Dallas killed all those police?
>>
Because he's a puppet, my poormerican. And he will betray the USA in just the same way.

I saw it all coming.... and idiot wouldn't have....

It's all crashing down, down, down

The real Chaos will rise soon
>>
>>137428768
>british isles
>japan
>italy
>central/eastern europe
Fake news
>>
>>137430144
>I'm sure you felt the same after the black Communist in Dallas killed all those police?

Wasn't he killed in self defense too?
>>
>>137429172
And black and asian supremacy are acceptable. White supremacy is bigoted and evil. Even your precious Drumpf said so.
>>
>>137430263
t. brainlet
>>
>>137430504
Trump doesn't accept your twisted commie logic though.
>>
>>137430446
He was blown up by a bot that had a bomb on it.

>>137429918
Where was his due process? Oh wait it was clear what his intentions were and he was found guilty just like the neo nazi with the car.
>>
File: 1501191751297.png (61KB, 423x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501191751297.png
61KB, 423x448px
There is no appeasing the left's counter movement.

Whether its Kony, BLM, antifa, LBGTQDS, or whatever self righteous cause they come up.with next week.

They are about destabilization. Its not like the same people (see Clinton) hasn't perfected this in every other country for the last 20 years
>>
>>137423460
>Why didn't he denounce antifa?
Because he is a kike shill and a cuck.
His daughter sucks jew cock on a daily basis and swallows jewish cum.
>>
>>137430691
>Oh wait it was clear what his intentions were and he was found guilty just like the neo nazi with the car.

He was killed in self defense because it's clear what his intentions were; Just like the intentions of the antifa mob were clear.

You don't understand what self defense is. You need to think about it a little bit. The cops had due process and proved they had reasonable cause to fear for their lives.
>>
>>137423460
Cause he just cucked like a ZOG faggot
>>
>>137423460
He has lost my vote for next round. R's will lose everything if they don't run someone else.
>>
File: 1502706522948.jpg (65KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1502706522948.jpg
65KB, 500x503px
>>137423460

he has a job to do that involves sucking a cock sometimes.
>>
>>137431105
>Just like the intentions of the antifa mob were clear.

Congratulations, because of the neo nazi in the car he managed to turn the intentions of Antifa into a sympathetic one. Everyone in that crowd can claim self defense the moment he drove into them.
>>
>>137430691
Well you just got schooled, but hey I'm a reasonable guy. I'll throw you a bone:

If an antifa had shot and killed the driver as he was plowing through the crowd, I would say they were reasonably acting in self defense.
>>
>>137423460
Smartest thing on his position is to condemn it. Even a bro nazi would be smart to condemn it ( publicly)
>>
A communist brains Trump supporters with a bike lock and it's just a scuffle. A white nationalist hits a commie with his car and it's domestic terrorism. The rank hypocrisy makes many people on the right side of the spectrum have sympathy for otherwise unsympathetic characters.

I personally had to run through a gauntlet of psychotic commies every time I attended a Trump rally. I won't be attending anymore rallies of Sessions doesn't apply the law equally to everybody.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.