[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RACISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: conf.jpg (86KB, 748x572px) Image search: [Google]
conf.jpg
86KB, 748x572px
>we are all EQUAL
>in the eyes of our creator
>under our constitution
>under the American flag

BASED.
FUCK THE ALT-REICH
FUCK DAVID DUKE
FUCK DICKIE SPENCER
>>
>>137423431
lmao pol voted this fuck in... how assblasted. I love the part where they yelled at the cops feebly saying they support them while being shielded off.
>>
If racists are on suicide watch, then you (who I'm assuming is just your general run-of-the-mill leftist faggot [ignorance ftw lol amirite]) need to actually give praise to Trump for this. Do it now and renounce semen-slurping Antifa and all other gay shit like that.
>>
>>137423431
oh no the government just called out anti government extremists
>>
>>137423431
>I'm going to abandon the only demographic that still supports the Republican party to get a 1% or 2% more from minorities.
kek your infrastructure plans better be history-altering events or enjoy not winning an election ever again drumpfy.
>>
You can call out anti-white rhetoric and not be a LARPing 1488er
>>
>we are all EQUAL
>in the eyes of our creator
They don't believe in the creator
>under our constitution
They don't believe in the constitution
>under the American flag
But the left is burning the American flag, and would sooner praise the palestinian flag.

I don't think you need to treat them as your equal.
>>
>>137423431
Maybe its time for Trump to side with the anarchosyndicalists and fund us in eradicating Nazis worldwide.
>>
>People who voted for trump and actually thought he was going to be some 1488 RACEWAR NOW GAS THE KIKES dictator
If you are apart of this category, you are a useful idiot.
>>
>>137424388
Ch'kd. HH
>>
>>137424666
This right here.
>>
>>137423867
>Trump denounces media psy-op
>shills LARP by loosing their shit
kill yourself.
this is fucking great. I never thought id say this, but i love our President
MSM BTFO
captcha: cabrera jewson
>>
>>137423431
Fuck niggers
>>
>>137423431
Yup, the one thing that will send me over the edge now is an endorsement of Trump by Black Lives Matter
>>
>>137424666
The fire is still getting hotter. Trump wasn't meant to be a savior, he was meant to be an accelerant to Racial Civil War.
>>
>>137423431

I'll believe it when the powers-that-be stop using a class of citizens as a scapegoat for their own ends. The anti-white rhetoric and antagonisms are just their form of a two-minute-hate to keep both sides fighting each other.

Until then, caucasian solidarity movements are just natural extension of their own identity politics and agenda.
>>
Has Trump ever side directly with you guys?
He definitely liked the memes and free publicity from a group that doesn't need to go to work and spend more of their time on a computer but he always condemned the alt-right. Hell, Trump is the kind of guy that will "cuck" /pol/ (fuck the girl that anon has a crush on) and laugh at /pol/ face. He'd prefer tonang out with Jamal, the baseketball team captain than /pol/
>>
File: 14128837827090.png (35KB, 388x370px) Image search: [Google]
14128837827090.png
35KB, 388x370px
One more cucked country.
>>
>>137424076
This fucking this
>>
>>137424666
Andrew Anglin, creator of The Daily Stormer, falls under this category.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.