[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russians are behind NK nukes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 14dc-missile-1-master768.jpg (14KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
14dc-missile-1-master768.jpg
14KB, 768x512px
>https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html

>Those engines were linked to only a few former Soviet sites. Government investigators and experts have focused their inquiries on a missile factory in Dnipro, Ukraine, on the edge of the territory where Russia is fighting a low-level war to break off part of Ukraine. During the Cold War, the factory made the deadliest missiles in the Soviet arsenal, including the giant SS-18. It remained one of Russia’s primary producers of missiles even after Ukraine gained independence.

>Mr. Elleman was unable to rule out the possibility that a large Russian missile enterprise, Energomash, which has strong ties to the Ukrainian complex, had a role in the transfer of the RD-250 engine technology to North Korea. He said leftover RD-250 engines might also be stored in Russian warehouses.

Are they Russians forcing the US into another war? are we getting played again by Putin?
>>
File: photo.jpg (110KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
110KB, 900x900px
Only now you realized this kraut(Ahmed)
>>
>>137419070
>implying nk would have this much problems building an icbm with russian engines
>>
>>137419070
Curiously omitted:
Clintons giving North Korea nuclear technology in the 90s.
>>
File: 1502115871692.png (84KB, 253x239px) Image search: [Google]
1502115871692.png
84KB, 253x239px
>>137419070
>Ukraine niggers sell literally everything including their daughters to anyone for a quick buck
>REEEE I BET PUTIN DID THIS
Nice try Kraut but no.
>>
File: (((News))).jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
(((News))).jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>Russians are behind NK nukes
No shit!!!

The Soviets started the NK nuclear program back in 1956.

"1956: The Soviet Union begins training North Korean scientists and engineers, giving them "basic knowledge" to initiate a nuclear program."
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_North_Korean_nuclear_program

Hmmmm... I wonder who helped the Soviets with their nuclear programs?

"Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were United States citizens who were executed on June 19, 1953 after being convicted of committing espionage for the Soviet Union. They were accused of transmitting nuclear weapon designs to the Soviet Union; at that time the United States was the only country with nuclear weapons. They also provided top-secret information about radar, sonar, and jet propulsion engines to the USSR."
"Julius Rosenberg was born to a family of Jewish immigrants in New York City on May 12, 1918."
"Ethel Greenglass was born on September 25, 1915, to a Jewish family in Manhattan, New York City."
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

Also, I wonder why the (((NEWS))) does not report the history on the NK/Russian nuclear programs?! HMMMM??!!!!
>>
>>137419070
>are we getting played again by Putin?
Ask to Mrs Nuland, and to Mrs Merkel
>>
These are Ukrainian (now a US ally) rockets being sent to north Korea by the US.
It's part of the US strategy of containing China.

Does a nuclear armed state bordering China limit china's expansion or the expansion/stagnation of the US? They are soviet rockets to create plausible deniability.
>>
File: pWyXCZl.jpg (64KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
pWyXCZl.jpg
64KB, 500x678px
>>137420531
Hmmm... I wonder who helped Amerisharts with their nuclear program?

>Oppenheimer was born in New York City on April 22, 1904,[7] to Julius Oppenheimer, a wealthy Jewish textile importer who had immigrated to the United States from Germany in 1888

I wonder why the (((NEWS))) do not report the history of US nuclear program?! HMMM??!!!
>>
>Mr. Elleman was unable to rule out the possibility
Is this a joke article?
We're reaching muhhh russia levels that shouldnt even be possible.
>>
>>137421255
I absolutely agree.

We both can agree that the Jews are literally behind Nuclear Holocaust.
>>
>>137421732
So the Jews prevented the next world war that would have slaughtered even more white people than the previous ones? Dare I say they are /our guys/?
>>
>>137421966
>Jews prevented the next world war
>Jews helped to create nuclear weapons to end all life on Earth during the next war
Really makes you think.
>>
>>137422635
>nuclear war would end all life on Earth
Nice meme.
>>
>>137422805
>Nuclear weapons do not kill and implying a nuclear war would not kill nearly all life
Nice meme.
>>
let's see, how do we spin hohols selling nukes to a batshit insane tinpot dictator? ukraine = ussr = russia. genius, putin was behind it all along
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.