[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A serious question for serious Marxists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1497383780105.png (433KB, 625x487px) Image search: [Google]
1497383780105.png
433KB, 625x487px
When you've killed all the Nazis and edited all the genes to make hatred and intolerance impossible, When there are no more families, When you've ended all the religions and erased the holy texts from existence and history, When you've ended all racial, cultural, national, gender and class distinctions and oppression and installed perfect equality, When you've erased all the borders, and when robots do all the work...
What the hell will your identity be?
If you left some Nazis alive you could at least construct your ego negatively, by proudly hating Nazis. But if you get rid of all the Nazis and all the other conditions of difference mentioned above, you'll have no possible positive nor negative identity.
Marx didn't really imagine that we'd have robots that could do all the work, he thought your identity would be "I'm a worker, I make things my community needs." but that won't be possible much longer.
Even today, when people barely keep a job more than a year, careers don't really exist, and even professionals and trusted middlemen are about to be replaced by AI and blockchain, NO ONE bases their identity on their job anymore.
People complain about "Identity Politics", but honestly, without IdPol, people wouldn't even have any Identity whatsoever anymore. Without an identity and ego, you're just a schizophrenic zombie. There's nothing there, like you aren't a real person, no personality, dead eyes, no facial affect, sluggish body language, autistic response and reaction, etc. This condition is what IdPol is trying to cure, and it is only going to get worse as robots and AI take more and more of the work.
In Marxist utopia are you going to base your identity on old bourgeois fictional heroes? Proletariat nonfiction history, emulating and identifying with famous revolutionaries and workers and scientists? Maybe we'll discover/create aliens, but why not just accept that in lieu of work, nation/race-based identities are better than nothing?
>>
>>137418894
The only people who still have a work-based identity are military/police, and everyone hates them as being nazis. Is that what it has come to? Anyone having a positive identity is a Nazi while all the "good people" identify themselves negatively as "I'm not a Nazi" or "I don't hate anyone except haters"?
>>
>>137418894
I guess I'm not a srs Marxist, just a regular one
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.