[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks Muslims are the biggest problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170814_174345.jpg (122KB, 1080x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_174345.jpg
122KB, 1080x662px
What are you going to do when chinks and Indians literally take every job in the West or rather, what are you going to do when they buy up all the land, property and shares in the West whilst you sit around debating politics on the internet?

What are you going to do when literally millions of Chinese students are flooding western countries on a yearly basis learning everything about us whilst we bicker amongst ourselves about rallies which are probably funded by the chinks in the first place.
>>
>>137415988
>What are you going to do when chinks and Indians literally take every job in the West
hopefully get my billions in arms, cash and training from China
>>
>>137415988
Fucking increase my skills. Sure Indians smell but they aren't trying to destroy our civilization. And japs are brotier.

Its the niggers and Jews that should be dealt with. That includes sand niggers.

Why the hell would I want to kick off actual competition? That would make our people stagnate in skills and intelligence cause at least with the chinks we would have someone to compete against.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.