[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of Thrones shilling?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: dragons-lair1.png (338KB, 1244x1120px) Image search: [Google]
dragons-lair1.png
338KB, 1244x1120px
>two queens
>only one king who doesn't even want the title
>even said king's acting steward is a woman
>daenerys' war council is made up of 5 women
>also 2 castrated men and one man with a penis who is also a token dwarf/cripple
>lead army of literal eunuchs and brown savages against old world army of white men
>daenerys has 3 literal deus ex machinas so literally can't lose
>declared agenda: destoy existing order of old white men
>even those white men are led by Cersei who is a woman too
>also ultimate evil is literally called WHITE walkers who are white and male.

GRRM and the rest of the show's writers are jewing us, and I would know because I'm a pro-white kike. unless Daenerys dies in the finale this show is just as cucked as everything else on TV
>>
>>137415722
You used literally 4 times, 2 of them being in the same sentence.

And daenyrs does lose. 2 of her dragons drown after getting their wings hit by siege weapons and falling into the oceans
>>
File: 1476295623142.png (11KB, 230x328px) Image search: [Google]
1476295623142.png
11KB, 230x328px
>>137416161
>have 3 dragons
>aegon raped the entire continent with 3 dragons and a joke of an army
>roastie immediately loses them like a complete retard
>>
>>137416161
true, because I meant "literally" in relation to two different things
first literally refers to the dragons being born by divine intervention, meaning the deus is quite literal within the story itself and not just a generic plot armor event
the other literal refers to the deus ex machina itself, as nothing in westeros can effectively fight dragons. if the writers had any interest dragons dying against the lannister army they would have deployed 50 scorpions and not 1

according the the leaks even the night king only manages to kill one dragon in the finale, and not even the biggest one
>>
>>137416637
Aegon's dragons were much, much bigger and stronger. Particularly his. But I still agree, fuck Dany.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.