[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bannon >racist Is this based on anything or just a lefty meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9209.jpg (62KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9209.jpg
62KB, 750x563px
>bannon
>racist
Is this based on anything or just a lefty meme
>>
They operate on feels not facts.
>>
>>137415444
Something about him running Britebart or some shit.
>>
>>137415444
These are the same people that said Mitt Romney is a fucking racist despite the fact that he has adopted like five black kids.

To them being white = racist.
>>
He is against mobs of leftists who want to literally kill peaceful white men, so he is racist.
>>
>>137415444
he's white. of course he's a racist
>>
>>137415444
I think it's just a meme, Bannon has a latina wife.
>>
>>137415444
We have talked to him, regardless it shouldn't be a concern under the current circumstances, cause the potus needs a link with that side of the political spectrum rather you like him or not.
>>
>>137415624
But that seems not a racist site
>>
/pol/ was satirical LARPing for lulz until you actual Stormfags got here
>>
>>137415444
>Is this based on anything or just a lefty meme
Bannon has a long relationship with Robert Mercer who sits on the same board with a guy who was one of Clinton's major fundraisers, so yeah it's all in the same family and Bannon has a role to play

>>137415679
>These are the same people that said Mitt Romney is a fucking racist despite the fact that he has adopted like five black kids.
they can't veer off script or they'll be fired
>>
>>137416097
>actual Stormfags got here
they were here the whole time but they come in higher number when the budget demands it
>>
>>137415444
is the red dot on his nose the source of his power?
>>
>>137415444
he is white faggot, of course he is racist. All white people are homophobic transphobic genderphobic love is love phobic cis-sexist bigots
>>
Racist = "anyone I don't like". It's really that simple. They may as well be calling him a nigger. It's the same sentiment.
>>
File: (((News))).jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
(((News))).jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>Is this based on anything or just a lefty meme
If you want to know why the left hates bannon Google the term ethno nationalism.

Google has placed a photo of Bannon as the definitions of ethno nationalism.

Remember goys only Israel can be a Jewish ethno-state.
>>
>>137415759
It is critical of the left, which makes it both racist and anti-Semite according to the left.
It's like Coca-Cola saying that Pepsi is sugared oil derived from the corpses of the civil war, just because they were a competitor and not a part of Coca-Cola yet.
>>
>>137416115
I like how the Dems constantly accused him of racism for being a rich white guy and a Mormon with a large family and he constantly cucked out, but as soon as it became clear that Trump was going to win they started clamoring about how much they missed Mitt "adopt a negro" Romney and John "my daughters fuck blacks" McCain and real conservatives who just complain about taxes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.