[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Chinese are buying the WORLD.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Greeks BTFO.png (709KB, 1274x657px) Image search: [Google]
Greeks BTFO.png
709KB, 1274x657px
Listen up lads.....while we are busy infighting amongst our OWN people, other white cucks...

The Chinese are buying up the entire world with the money we give them in exchange for their products "Made in China".

Piraeus, as an example, the ancient Greek city from where Socrates and Plato were from, was just bought and owned by the Chinese.....

Lads....Chinese have higher IQs on average than Europeans....stop focusing on LOW IQ NIGGERS AND SAND NIGGERS.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/business/global/100000001832939/privatizing-the-port-of-piraeus.html
>>
File: Canada btfo.png (302KB, 844x881px) Image search: [Google]
Canada btfo.png
302KB, 844x881px
>>137412711

They are also buying up Canada right underneath the noses of the Canadian cucks.....

While the Canadians are busy sucking nigger and Muslim cocks, the Chinese are owning Canada.
>>
I've said it before and I'll say it again
In 200 years the world will be Chinese
>>
>>137413556
especially if they master genetic engineering
>>
>>137412711
Sokrates and Plato weren't from Piraeus.
Don't publish lies.
>>
>>137412711
Fortunately chinks have no loyalty to their race once they aren't brainwashed in china
>>
>>137414259

>Weren't from Piraeus

Piraeus is a city in Greece, Plato and Socrates were from Greece.

I may be basing my information on Plato's Republic, which narrates Socrates being in Piraus at one point....so I may be wrong.
>>
>>137412923 / >>137412711
American anons just awoke only today.
While you were being a merch for petrodollar, the Jews and Saudis, they were doing already doing that.
We sold key or almost monopolies companies to
the chinese state owned companies: electrical energy production and distribution sold cheap due to national govt. debt crisis to get some revenue to pay debts. Private banks and insurance companies too. Why aren't European/ German or US private investors interested, I don't know.

The sandniggers and niggers are still important bc of the welfare and other problems, making states more indebted and force to make these shitty deals.
>>
>>137415118
That's your argument?

>Piraeus is a greek city therefroe all greek people are from piraeus

American education, everyone.
>>
>>137417725
Burgers never seize to amaze.
>>
>>137412711
At least they're not jews / jewed
>>
>>137412711
>Chinese are buying things with wealth generated from voluntary exchanges with American consumers
>>
What the best way to invest in the chinese expansion?

Also I think India has some promise, sure they all poo on the street the world is modernizing fast and I think in 30-40 years people who invest now will be filthy fucking rich once indias GDP and standard of living increases.
>>
>>137414450
A Chinese person will back another Chinese person over a white person even if they're 3rd generation "westernized." I've seen it happen.
>>
>>137418868
>doesn't think about a free market economy vs. one based on slave labour
Really tickles my wang
>>
>>137419106
Not gonna happen, we were promised it 30 years ago too. Big country, nice fertility rates, lots of natural resources. In the end we got fucked up, a few people got really rich including our politicians and things didn't get that much better. But now the middle class can buy a house, we just need to get into a 25 year debt to do so.
>>
File: REEEEE!.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE!.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>137412711
This is the truth

Sun Tzu streight up says let the enemy become distracted and complacent, then make your move

They were buying up all of our farmland in missouri until we modified our constitution, but now they go through shell companies

infuriating
>>
>>137413951
>yfw aliens are actually chinks from the future
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.