[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

File: 1473601427105.jpg (16KB, 512x383px) Image search: [Google]
1473601427105.jpg
16KB, 512x383px
>don't have the desire nor the willpower to preserve their own people and culture
>societies rife with feminism, marxism and multiculturalism
>governments and corporations infiltrated by Jews, Muslim Brotherhood and unrepentant communists
>many major European cities aren't even white anymore

Are we REALLY much better than other races?
Because I don't see much worth preserving whenever I come to /pol/
>>
>>137412465
i think the bulk of our people have been conditioned, demoralized, and cucked by the education body, their own jobs, and the legal system we have.

We have no rutter as a people, the only thing we live for is for more shit made in China, the food we eat is literally killing our future sons, and the we have an unending wave of migrants.

Shits fucked humanity was a mistake.
>>
File: 1493171183858.jpg (25KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493171183858.jpg
25KB, 960x533px
>Because I don't see much worth preserving whenever I come to /pol/
Polemical conservatism has been pointless for centuries. The biggest problem with the NatSoc/white populist perspective of /pol/ is that it homogenizes all white people, rendering them equal in significance. The opinions of the demos does not matter in the case of social change. Anyone who is passionate about preserving the white race should focus on installing a superior elite to replace the Judeo-Masonic forces that destroyed our monarchies.
>Are we better than other races
A race's worth should be valued based on how much they have to preserve. We still have our ancestry, languages and culture. You can make the argument that fewer whites appreciate European culture, but you have to keep in mind; our culture is recorded. Look at the situation American/western niggers are in:
>No language of their own other than degenerated English "Bix nood"
>No knowledge of their history prior to slavery(because they never wrote anything down)
>No ties to their ancestral land other than their skin color
We are much better off than niggers. Furthermore, chinks have been actively destroying their tradition with communism, putting them in a similar boat as us. Jews are maintaining their traditions very well, proving them to be a worthy adversary.

tl;dr
Read up on your history, myths and traditions if you care about preserving western tradition. If you can't acquire physical copies of books, download ebooks and back that shit up.
>>
File: golden-retriever.png (552KB, 667x586px) Image search: [Google]
golden-retriever.png
552KB, 667x586px
>>137412465
Trusting, obedient, and intelligent, whites are the golden retrievers of humanity, many of us are simply blind to in-groups and out-groups like there is a chip missing. We cannot, and should not, save everyone.
>>
>>137416802
>chinks have been actively destroying their tradition with communism
Are you aware that the Maoist revolution was financed by Wall Street and London in the 1920s so they could create a captive colony and exploit cheap labour of the Chinese? Jews have their fingers in every communist shit sandwich the world over
>>
>>137412465

>Are we REALLY much better than other races?

No.
>>
>>137417299
Yes, Judeo-Masonry goes hand in hand with communism/capitalism
>>
>>137417421
I didn't know abos had internet
>>

Maybe because /pol is no the real world. The problems are there, but are blown out of proportion here. Also many white people are doing quite well.

If you want to know, if white people are doing better just compare an average neighborhood in any Western European country to one in an Arabic country.
>>
>>137412465
White people are the most attacked and propagandized race in modern times. Yes we are better. Why do you think the focus is on us. And subverting us. And destroying us. We are the fire if the world and they want to extinguish us all. White men, woman and children. Even the sjws will be murdered alongside Nazis and blm. Thats the ironic part of being useful idiots. Stand with your brothers Now or fall.
>>
>>137417711
what measure of better is there?

cus they have more stuff? they are healthy?

Do they have a purpose? What is their rate of depression? Do they have children? Are they active in the community? Is their marriage stable?
>>
File: 1501994422141.jpg (97KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501994422141.jpg
97KB, 551x400px
>>137412465

>build modern society
>NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Australian intellectuals.
>>
>>137418120
>built*

all we have really done is attempt to preserve it in the past 30 years. Have done a crazy amount to preserve our history and societies by actively introducing dissenters into it.
>>
File: 1431838684511.jpg (32KB, 425x301px) Image search: [Google]
1431838684511.jpg
32KB, 425x301px
>>137412465

inb4 one post by this ID

was it irony OP put a burning representation of a cartoon jew?

if you'd like to tell OP what a faggot he is without bumping his shit thread to the top, sage goes in the options field
>>
>>137417989
Safety, personal freedom, options of political participation, ...
Even low income neighboorhoods are way better of than most of their counterparts in let's say Egypt oder Saudi Arabia.

I'm not saying everything is allright, but one should stay reasonable.
>>
We're at a fork in the road but both paths are unappealing. It's pretty much the reason why so many people are lost and miserable.
>>
>>137418508
ee have no identity though and if we claim to have one we get arrested as we saw on Saturday
>>
>>137418440
Jonathan Bowden described it as a "torpor on our people", I agree, unsure of a suitable solution other than to let the heathens attack the gates.
>>
>>137418779
we*
>>
>>137418779
Not having an identity? If you compare white american culture to african american culture you propably notice marked differences.

Identity for white people just until recently was more implicit, because they were the norm of society.

If you are a white nationalist you were allowed to demonstrate as far as I see it. You were only arrested if you took part in the violence.
>>
>>137412465
sage. also epic troll from a STRAYA.

when will the shills go home?
>>
>>137412465
It's not our fault anon, what you are witnessing is just a reactionary cause of what you just reeled off.

They bought enough people where it matters, made them feel comfy then they lost their priorities. It's been happening for longer than we can remember but it's a bit of fun giving them hell for it.
>>
>>137419475
yea i agree with that.

But I meant more of an identity that we can have serious pride in. Whats our identity having a family, a mortgage, going to leftest church, sitting infront of a screen for hours on end, living in a suburb surrounded by the same wage slaves.

And what does the future hold? unemployment, automization, your children denying their history and either opting out of life, follow the same path of debt, or become a communist?
>>
>>137420032
>>137419475
atleast black people pretend to have pride in their mongrel race.
>>
File: 1374733554860.jpg (298KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1374733554860.jpg
298KB, 1920x1200px
>>137417159

This.

The very qualities that make us the most responsible and worthy guardians of this planet, of indeed life itself; our empathy, compassion, our trust, or willingness to give the benefit of the doubt, our forgiveness, our open minds and tolerance to change, are the qualities exploited by the miserable shits of our time.
There are few worthy stewards for this world, and the bulk of them are are to be found in the caucasian breeds of man. Our naivete in wanting to believe in the best qualities of our fellow man, our isolated perspective from our own forgotten history and a prosperous society, has led us not only to cease solving our own remaining problems, but to believe the rest of the world shares our qualities and values. This tragedy is reaching a climax, and the burden of action will rest on the shoulders of the cruel, and of tortured souls who wished for nothing more than to live in harmony with his fellow man. One will laugh, the other will endure terrible sorrow. Both will be forced into a union of action for the same end or perish. If delayed too long, that union will be necessarily one of violent action.
>>
>>137418120
That's a red pill
>>
>>137420032

I think most white Americans have or easily could easily have such an identity. Just take a look at the history of your country and the cultural achievements. E.g. American culture is much more egalitarian than the culture in Germany. The rest is just called life, I guess. Seeing a meaning in these thinks is just up to the individual person, regardless of skin color or culture.

The future isn't all bleak in my eyes. SJW can be defeated (and already have reached their peak) and the consequences of automatization can be addressed with good policy (public education, wellfare state).
>>
>>137420338
I think the black people you refer to aren't proud in their race but are somewhat supremacists.
This is also one leading cause of them being at the bottom of society. If getting a good education is "white" while in comparison behaving like some gangbanger on steroids is "black", it's no wonder you are going nowhere in life.
>>
>>137421590
idk I see a very "Brave new World" esc dystopia in the future.

and with designer babys everyone will be a ubermensch combined with the drugging of the populations making a complacent pretty bunch of drones.
>>
>>137422075
Im speaking of the Farrakhan segments of the black populations.

They know they are shit, atleast they can be shit together and give the optics of pride.
>>
>>137412465
You try having powerful governments against you and openly supporting your genocide.
>>
>don't have the desire nor the willingness to help each other people
>societies rife with greed, self-centeredness and envy
>governments is corrupt and so are corporation even when they are form by "our own"
>People inside their own countries don't even consider themselves united or part of it.

yes you are
>>
>>137422136

Interesting point. I think, that since Western societies solved many core problems of modernity, the focus shifted to the danger of losing this advantages. So dystopia somehow replaced utopia.

the

think that dystopia
>>
File: Capture.png (40KB, 1694x265px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
40KB, 1694x265px
>>137422331
ahahah these niggers are dumber than I thought.
>>
>>137414876
Legal system was created by Jews and lending system.
>>
>>137422136
>in the future.
In the future? We're already there. Most Westerners are materialists and this is more or less their religion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14
>>
>>137422331
Aren't they actual supremacists and racial seperatists? In Germany we have some Turkish islamists who advocate pursuing an education and resisting the temptation of liquor an gambling for lower class Turks. But their "pride" is only achived by cutting off most ties to society and isolating themselves.
>>
>>137423577
yes they did
>>
>conquer almost the entire known world
>get lazy
>certain (((individuals))) ban together to form a secretive cabal to overthrow you and enslave you

world history in a nutshell
>>
>>137423870
yea, but they are only ever criticized within Fox news.

but they arent publicly condemned by anyone on the left or center.
>>
>>137424203

So they don't have any actual pride in being black but try to compensate by claiming superiority? And just keep low profile instead of getting on everyones nerves with the "muh dick"-bullshit?

Not like the
>>
>>137412465
The main problem, besides everyone being so mixed in the modern era, is the constant self flagellation of modern day white lefties and even a handful of white righties.

I'm all for preserving one's own culture and heritage, as long as it doesn't come back to hanging coons in trees.

My issue is a very personal one;
I'm half Brazilian, but you could never tell from looking at me. My dad was white, and I don't know much beyond that. He died about 14 years ago. I was only 11, and he didn't tell me about our family history yet. His parents both died before I was born. 1 of his sisters died, and the other was a hamplanet, cancer riddled greedy bitch. The second she found out we didn't have any money she was gone from our lives. His brother was always a drug addict, and I believe he lost his legs from diabetes. Last I heard he was released from jail and just hanging around my dad's 1st daughter, and she's a massive cunt in every sense.

The only I know of my dad, aside from a bit of his marine career and his college career was that he was a member of the local Masonic club. So, I have no idea about his side of the family, what our bloodline or heritage looks like. They were all overweight and all had a lot of health complications (not what killed my dad, he had 4 heart attacks though). I have my Brazilian family and its heritage, food and culture. I just have no way of learning about my dad's side. He always seemed a little secretive about it...

As for modern whites, their parents don't teach them much about themselves. They think they all stemmed from slave owners, and that atonement comes from killing their own. They cherish other peoples cultures and despise what they think is their own. I don't cut them any slack, because they should love their own heritage. They just need to learn about it.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 190x265px
>>137412465
right for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>137418120
The satanic inversion is almost complete.

Woah be unto those who call good evil and evil good.
>>
File: 1502726666496.jpg (132KB, 858x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502726666496.jpg
132KB, 858x400px
>>137418120
he had different standards for "murder" back then
>>
File: 1496714550422.jpg (174KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1496714550422.jpg
174KB, 842x1191px
>>137412465
>>
>>137424845
yea pretty much

also Obama had ties with Louis Farrakhan

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/10/louis-farrakhan-shares-details-of-private-meeting-with-obama-video/
>>
File: RTR1Z7WD.jpg (1MB, 2921x1825px) Image search: [Google]
RTR1Z7WD.jpg
1MB, 2921x1825px
>>137424889
these fucking people
>>
>>137427085
If you have to go back to the 1800's or the whitest parts of South Africa to prove your point, it's a pretty good assumption that's not an argument.
>>
White people are smart enough to see the ship crashing, and they're smart enough to see that the people piloting the ship are stupid enough to crash it. So they're just opting out and trying to starve the thing of momentum.
Lock up the pedocracy, save western civilization.
>>
File: RWDS.jpg (727KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RWDS.jpg
727KB, 1920x1080px
>>137417159
my golden once bit the head off a duck
>>
File: 1494744950824.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494744950824.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
>>137427153
>nokia
???
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.