[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you smell it /pol/? The end of diplomacy and the beginning of war.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0937.jpg (60KB, 736x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0937.jpg
60KB, 736x730px
Do you smell it /pol/? The end of diplomacy and the beginning of war.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (18KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
18KB, 480x361px
>>137412448
Naah, NK is off the table pretty much. Show's over til next year probably with sanctions rolling in, China stepping up, and NK stepping off their whole Guam thing.
>>
>>137412622
pretty sure OP was talking about the race war you absolute fucking retard shill
>>
>>137412716
Even less of a thing.
>>
>>137412716
Yeeaaah, race war has even less likelihood than NK I'm afraid. You guys are losing the war for normie hearts and minds. You go out in the street and kill black people you're just gonna push American leadership further away from you. Then again it seems like you guys were only in it for the memes anyway. Afterall, you're sporting a swastika as if that's ever going to be anything other than a meme in the modern world.
>>
I'll start smelling it once you Yanks start using your God-given right to carry and use firearms.

Getting beat up by planks and baseball bats but never hitting back, to desperately try passing off as the moral high ground will never work.
>>
>>137413335
Yeah, that shit won't fly in America honestly. It's like people that talk on and on about civil war and forget that there's a huge fucking military that's controlled by a government that has a vested interest in their countries stability and order, to say nothing of appearance to the rest of the world. The second anything really kicks off there'll be martial law, a mandatory curfew, weapons confiscation and mass arrests.

>The government doesn't care about white people!!
>The government will totally side with us!!
>>
last one to off the msm is a rotten egg!
>>
It doesn't happen until it happens.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.