[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For your consideration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: desert.jpg (12KB, 588x321px) Image search: [Google]
desert.jpg
12KB, 588x321px
What if the so called "Jews" aren't actually the ones behind the curtain?

I know I enjoy the speculation because it would seem so based on a lot of factors, but what if it is all an intentional rouse to distract from the real puppeteers?

What if the real 'enemy' is much more deceitful than we give them credit for?

Who can we speculate upon?

Let's start with:
-Dragon family
-missing WTC gold
-all the money spent on convert ops in the middle east, who were the indirect beneficiaries?
-which group of people have the deepest most well hidden connections (we can't really know this can we?)
-who owns or partly owns all major companies on the planet?
-who owns the most patents globally?
-who prevents or diminishes research into real alternatives to petroleum?
-why do people who invent certain types of inventions always wind up dead before being able to prove their work?
-if they are able to prove their work why do other groups always seem to steal their research?
-who stands to benefit from all of the hysteria that seems to be taking over globally?

I think we can find the answer, and I don't necessarily believe it is all 'jews' ...

Although I like the idea of aliens, let's keep that out of this speculation.

Anyone else thinking about these issues?
>>
>>137411241
*Yaaaaaaawwwnnnn*
Man, oh man. I just went through all of those .doc files in that article and I'm gonna have to be honest with you guys, there was zilch in them! Just a big, fat nothingburger! Pretty anticlimactic result but oh well, what can ya do!

Say, speaking of burgers, why don't we all go out for lunch instead of being locked up on this website? I heard Wendy's has some pretty good burgers on their menu!
>>
>>137411241
>What if the so called "Jews" aren't actually the ones behind the curtain?

But they are. If you want to discuss hypotheticals then take it to /b/.

All fields.
>>
>>137411241
>flag
>>
File: US2566371-4.png (96KB, 2320x3408px) Image search: [Google]
US2566371-4.png
96KB, 2320x3408px
>>137411797

Very nice, dismissive answer, thank you for your incredulous nature.
>>
File: white-people.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
white-people.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>137411892

Oh no you caught me.

Thanks for participating in the conversation.

Very thoughtful insight.
>>
>>137411241
>What if the so called "Jews" aren't actually the ones behind the curtain?
duh, it's the Chinese at the head of the table and always has been, their calendar is the oldest, they have more scientific knowledge they invented debt based paper money, will only sell opium in exchange for gold
>>
File: eisenhuth patent 1.jpg (87KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
eisenhuth patent 1.jpg
87KB, 680x567px
>>137413198

Does your belief in that claim also include the current efforts for destabilization of all 'democratic' nations?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.