[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you training for the civil war?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
Ok /pol/, with the upcoming civil war, you will need to train yourself in modern warfare. Go out and buy yourself a VR headset and buy this game called Onward. It's a VR first person shooter. You have to learn how to aim your gun and reload properly, just like in real life. Play it, work on your aim and strategy and you will be well conditioned for the civil war

>b-but it's expensive

Then go out and get a job you bum, we don't want to get inexperienced lazyfags fighting for our cause
>>
>>137410527
Because you could just shoot a gun in real life rather than buying a shitty VR game that cant simulate recoil at all

But that doesnt matter to you because youre probably one of the devs for this "game"
>>
>>137410527
Or you could buy a real gun and become proficient in its use, operation, and maintenance
Real guns have weight you dumb faggot
>>
>>137410527
I go to the range every other weekend, how about you stop being a faggot and pick up a real firearm.
>>
>>137410527
As someone who owns this and shoots real guns, it is not by any means a training simulation. It's a game. Yeah the guns work realistically, but that's about it. OP is a faggot shill.
>>
>>137410527
no need thank you
The Austrian army thankfully gives you the opportunity to do your basic 6 month training and then show up once a year for a week of intensive military training (weapons of all sort, surviving tactics, and group formations etc)
Im 21, and had the opportunity to shoot pistols, assault rifles, maschine guns, grenades etc
Im so fucking ready
>>
>>137412846
If shit goes down, ill come over to the us to fight against fucking jewish leftists
>>
>>137410527
Just go the to the gun range you faggot
>>
It's what Soros wants.
>>
Hmm, I wonder... Why could it be that people aren't training for the civil war? Whyever might that happen? And in a society known for its past strengths in future planning, no less!
>>
>>137410707
>you could just shoot a gun in real life

I mean we can, but can you?

Seemed to work pretty good for Breivik playing Call of Duty to train for his commie hunt.
>>
>>137410527
Because I have a comfy union job in rural PA making 80k a year and don't give fuck one about man children LARPing on the campus grounds of what are basically day care centers passing for colleges.
>>
>>137413950
What part of PA?
>>
>>137414091
Southwest
>>
>>137413217

just use a toilet
>>
>>137413485
yeah but all breivik did was sit in handcuffs while the CIA wetwork team cleaned up a bunch of school kids, breivik didn't have to do shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.