[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left or right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1276_left_right_usa.png (114KB, 1276x924px) Image search: [Google]
1276_left_right_usa.png
114KB, 1276x924px
Left or right?
>>
>>137407613
Left
>Diplomacy
>Pacifism

Yeah right, they were screeching about ceasefires and cutting off funds to islamists because it's "good for Putin"
>>
>>137407773
seems like a good idea to me?
>>
>>137407613
biggest load of shit i've seen in a while
>>
>>137407613
>left
>fulfilled adult
Hmmm...I'm not sure about that
>>
>>137407613
>leftist families create fullfilled individuals

Riiiiiight
>>
>>137407613
I don't like these type of images that oversimplify the left and the right as a "packaged deal". It is possible to agree with both elements from the left, such as pacifism, and elements of the right, such as equality of opportunity over equality of outcome.

Overall I'd chose the right, even though I disagree with a lot of what's written in this image.
>>
>>137407613
>People unironically think that the one on the right is bad in any way

I'd rather my son become some military leader or a rich businessman than some sweater wearing faggot school teacher
>>
Normie level explanation
>>
>>137407613
fake and gay
>>
Funny how many single parents live their lives through the left; handouts, "fullfilling" careers as teachers, if lucky. Mostly wanting fairness and equality.
Then they give birth to boys that they nurture through all of these benefits in society, yet they expect them to grow up "independant, automomous, sucessful members of society" (values to the right of our politics ofc).

It beggars belief that many woman wash their hands with the sons they neglected to raise properly after failing at just about every aspect of parenthood.

Ponder that
>>
File: cringe.png (3MB, 4000x2000px)
cringe.png
3MB, 4000x2000px
>>137407613
Would you want to be this fucking loser?
>>
>>137407613
Only reason left is associated with science is because scientist are often apolitic and dont want to bother with politics and focus on science and dont get called names such as nazi and so on , so they usually keep low profile on their opinions or side with the mainstream one.

Look at those fucking beliefs , left literally blames everything on the system which themselves created.
>>
>>137407613
>Right wing
>strict parenting

I dont know i think right wing parents are just like any parent they want what is best for their children to be themselves as long as they do not do anything degenerate.
>>
>Left
>Protects Minorities
Ugh, could these normie images stop inserting modern political views into the infographics? The left and right are timeless, but half of this image is not.
>>
>>137409277
>>It beggars belief that many woman wash their hands with the sons they neglected to raise properly after failing at just about every aspect of parenthood.
single mothers are absolutely horrific parents. 60% of the time they end up raising their sons to be surrogate husbands. that doesn't end well, since the son has to simultaneously be a strong, providing father figure, and a loyal, protective husband, and a submissive, feminine son.

most sons of single mothers would do better if they were raised by the military.
>>
File: ns.png (302KB, 1276x1288px)
ns.png
302KB, 1276x1288px
>>137407613
Fascism takes the best of all sides.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.