[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really makes me think...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1565676342.png (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1565676342.png
27KB, 200x200px
Does the left (especially white leftists) have no feeling of self preservation?
>>
File: 2.jpg (158KB, 357x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
158KB, 357x480px
>>137405539
>be nazi sperg
>see funny frog memes posted online
>somehow think this is a real political movement
>literally go out and out yourself as a nazi larper IRL
>be surprised it has real consequences
I don't think /pol/ is qualified to speak on the topic of self-preservation
>>
>>137406195
>le anyone i dont like is an ebil naziiii
>>
>>137407102
>not an argument
>>
>>137405539
They're the only ones giving a fuck to self preservation in a globalized world. Nationalist era is over.
>>
>>137405539
This question only makes sense if you actually believe in retarded memes posted by edgy teenagers on /pol/
>>
>>137407962
Well we can play this game. What happens to countries when whites become a minority? we can take a few examples

The Haiti massacre
Rhodesia
South Africa

If you´d like you could give us a few examples of multiculturalism working.
>>
>>137408323
Whites aren't becoming a minority in Europe.
>>
>>137409105
just because their percentages are low doesn't mean you shouldn't be worried its an exponential increase.
You think poor people in Africa are content with scrapping by for food? no shit they want to come up here where they get free stuff i cant say i blame them.
i can however blame those who allow it to happen.
>>
>>137406195
Everyone who doesn't agree with me needs to be fired
>>
>>137405539
No
I have many friends that are white leftists and i have an opinion which is far right
I was probably a high ranking ss officier in my last life, either way, as of right now, i let everyone have his opinion, if they can defend it with logical arguments
Because those people have no influence what so ever, and id would not be worth it, fighting against them
This is starting to change, because also we are on the edge of a huge left vs right confrontation
I met with those people some time ago and one of the leftists said " i love it that so many african refugees come to us and fuck our blond women, it makes me happy that they get brown babies and the white race dies out"
Everyone said " yes i see it also like that"
This was the moment i realized that those people are insane
>>
It's an ignorance of the need for self-preservation, most of the time they are sheltered trustfund fucks with more concern for starbucks than their heritage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.