[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we told them that WE (tumblr) rigged the election, not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (189KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
189KB, 1024x768px
What if we told them that WE (tumblr) rigged the election, not the russians? would they believe us? am i onto something here?
>>
>>137403820
or am i just too high right now
>>
I didn't tell anyone shit, but the death threats I've received lead me to think people believe it.
>>
>>137403820
guys?
>>
>>137403820
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>137404283
fucking media was going nuts for like a month straight about russians rigging the boxes for trump....
>>
>>137404176
kys plz
>>
>>137404283
>>137404176
Certain reporters became obsessed with identifying the person responsible for getting a certain real estate magnate elected president when a rumour circulated that it was not the Russians behind those t_d memes. This person had no desire for celebrity/money and did it for his country. He ended up losing someone he cared about very much and becoming the target of the hard left in the process. Fucking thing sucks.
>>
>>137404742
W... what?

So you're saying that you .. (or someone else, random?) ... were responsible for the T_D memes and thus for Trump becoming president? Ad that you didnt care about fame? And that you lost someone you cared for?

And you're asking that if you told this to the media, as you already did tumblr (from which you received death threats), would their reaction be disbelief?

What the FUCK are you talking about.
Enjoy your acid, and I think it'd be best to leave 4chan...
>>
>>137405070
I'm here forever.
>>
>>137405464
Sure.. maybe it'd be best to go put your mind to something else on this trip of yours.
>>
>>137405792
What a long, strange trip it's been.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.