[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Step by step short drop hanging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0539.jpg (59KB, 640x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0539.jpg
59KB, 640x759px
Hi everyone,

I need someone to guide me through short drop suspension step by step. What position does the knot take on the neck? How high or low should the robe be on the neck? How does the robe tighten after the drop (very important)? How to attach the other end of the robe in a way the knot dosent loosen or open? I basically need to understand everything step by step from begnning to end.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tVTstZRRHRU very short video, is this noose suitable?

Or is the one in the picture better?

Thanks x
>>
>>137403749
Step 3 is wrong. Better to wrap around around the outside until you run out of string then bring it through the top loop and tuck it back in in then you're set
>>
>>137403749
Dont do it
>>
That's not how you tie a noose
>>
>>137403749
That's not how you tie a noose or a slip knot
>>
>>137403749
You're gonna fail. Short-drop suspension is tricky af with the positoning and everything. You will never achieve anything just like your life.
>>
Please do not kill your self
Call the suicide hotline for your country
If your in America call this number
One eight zero zero two seven three eight two five five
I don't know the suicide hotline for Saudi Arabia or if they have one
>>
During step 3 wrap your pigtail 8 times around the entire three stands and feed the end through the loop that remains at the base of the noose.
>>
>>137403749
Slide thread irrelevant to /pol/

It's part of the concern troll raid.
>>
>>137405065
>>137405782
Back to lebbit you go
>>
>>137403749

no one who visits /pol/ should kill themselves unless they are a gorilla, muzzie, shill, or kike. we need all of you alive and well. deus vult.
>>
>>137403749
Hello, this is a political-themed board. You need this
8ch net suicide
>>
>>137403749
What a dumb way to die
>>
Thanks for the reply but I didn't get it. Pictures or videos will be appricated.
>>
>>137405640
A noose =/= a slipknot
A noose is supposed to kill you by breaking your neck in the drop than causing an hart attack by cartotidial pressure and asphyxiation.
It's not supposed to strangle you like in a slipknot
>>
>>137403749
Oh, and btw, don't believe the fools in this thread. I tied lots of knots for alpinism, and that's a perfectly fine knot for a short-term use that can perfectly sustain human weight and thrusts with it if the rope is of good quality and right type. IDK about hanging, but I don't think you can go wrong if you have a good rope and a knot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.