[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kikebook is the real enemy here, they are going to be the key

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170617_090645_361.jpg (70KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_090645_361.jpg
70KB, 500x445px
Kikebook is the real enemy here, they are going to be the key to the race war

>be me in 2016, quit Facebook because I am constantly harassed about supporting trump.
>log in yesterday cause I still have a account and people were posting on my wall
>some nig leaves a comment saying "Your president is doing an outstanding job running this glorious country of ours"
>other nigs like the post, same with white guilt uni bitches.
>literally had a female tell me this about Nazis and say to me "I was just asking for your opinion on the matter. Bc if you don't condemn nazis then you sorta kinda complacently support them."

These idiots are being brainwashed by Facebook. Instead of people calling out how ridiculous they are their friends support them and like their comments. It stops being a discussion and turns into a "do this or you are this" kikebook is the reason for so much divide, they share shit that is blatantly false and support each other's ideas. The concept "echo chamber" is a understatement when it comes to kikebook. This is the true site that will continue to push the racial divide.
>>
File: 1499740553782.png (499KB, 388x520px) Image search: [Google]
1499740553782.png
499KB, 388x520px
facebook is a maoist stuggle session program. don't use it except to post trump memes.
>>
>>137400649
That's all I use to do before I quit and I got back on just to see all the brainwashing first hand.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.