[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right Wing Manifesto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Kekistani_Flag.png (140KB, 2133x1281px) Image search: [Google]
Kekistani_Flag.png
140KB, 2133x1281px
After the recent events at Charlottesville I decided I'd list out social norms that could, if taken in consideration by everyone, help our cause, by strengthening our opinions and avoid controversies.

1. The following rules are NOT above the law. (If any of them somehow is, they're to be dismissed immediately)

2. Do NOT engage in physical violence or explicitly incite violence. (Advocating for the death or torture or violence (or perpetuating it for that matter) in any form against a certain group does NOT help the cause) (If you are PERSONALLY engaged in violence DEFEND yourself in a way that harms the others as little as you possibly can)

3. Do NOT censor anyone's opinion. (Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it's against the law or explicitly incites violence) (Refrain from stopping, in any way, someone who is legally allowed to speak)

4. Do NOT reject anyone from participating in your cause. (Everyone should be allowed to sustain whatever cause they fit in best as long as their opinion isn't against the law or incites violence)

5. Do NOT speak in general terms about a certain group of people. (Generalize an entire group (and Ad Hominem accusations) are NOT useful, make a case about the cause of that group/individual based on evidence and question it)

I'd like to see these norms discussed by major right wing activists (and not): Gavin McInnes, Stefan Molyneux, Faith Goldy, Milo Yiannopoulos, Ben Shapiro, Lauren Southern, Jordan B. Peterson, Sargon of Akkad, Armoured Skeptic, ShoeOnHead, Chris Ray Gun, David Rubin, Blaire White, Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, Steven Crowder and many other...
>>
File: tumblr_ormiyzu4hP1uhdp5po1_raw.jpg (1020KB, 1756x1239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ormiyzu4hP1uhdp5po1_raw.jpg
1020KB, 1756x1239px
>>137398955
Some people don't deserve opinions. I don't want retards bringing down any meaningful discussion.

>major right wing activists
>Proceeds to lest off random people with youtube channels
>>
>>137399434
You're wrong, anyone deserves to have opinions.
Also I've listed people I personally know, anyone who would discuss these social norms is welcome
>>
File: 1497294743049.jpg (378KB, 953x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497294743049.jpg
378KB, 953x700px
>>137399848
>You're wrong because I say so
And half those people aren't even right wing (e.g. Armoured skeptic, David Rubin).
>>
>>137400277
No, he is wrong because everyone has the right for their opinion to be heard even the most retarded one.
Also I wrote "major right wing activists (and not)", I very well know the political position of everyone I listed.
>>
I think alt-lite already follows your rules.
>>
>>137398955
Dont tell me what to do u larping keki kike piece of shit. Of to the oven u go.
>>
>>137402610
You're free to disagree with me and not follow the rules I listed. But I'd like you to argument your point of view instead of slandering me with slurs that don't affect me in any way.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.