[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Ideology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 15585-kant_news.jpg (248KB, 780x1107px) Image search: [Google]
15585-kant_news.jpg
248KB, 780x1107px
In order to survive we should create own strong ideological basis for White Supremacy Movement. On the other hand, we shouldn't use "pure racism" as ideology since it may descredit us even among white people. Fortunately, White Supremacy Movement has very profound philosophical and ideological basis: if you look carefully at history of modern philosophy the idea of Freedom had been developed by Northern Europeans: Immanuel Kant, Hegel, Leibnitz, et cetera. They created the very concept of Freedom and human rights and liberties (which became the basis for many constitutions including American) and only then these ideas spread throughout the world and came to non-white population. What does it mean ? It means that white people historically are the Source of all Freedoms for other races and if non-white people deny it they deny own Freedoms and rights they have and, since, one can not apply these rights to them. Would be glad to see any comments on perspectives of White Supremacy Ideology.
>>
>>137396013
"Way of the Firearm" instead of "the way of the sword"
>>
THis will not let enemies of white people to say something about "rights"
>>
Except Amerimutts are the only "white" nationalists. In other countries you have German nationalists, French nationalists and so forth (even then you have smaller sub-groups). The idea of white nationalism is a joke, as an Irish as the same value as a Pole and a French as a Portuguese.
But Amerimutts wouldn't know that, as they're so mixed they have no racial baseline beside their skin color.
>But we must unite, you d&c shill.
I agree, but that doesn't mean you're my kin. I'd just rather have you cleaning my toilets than a Mexican.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.