[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol will never open its eyes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rick-et-morty-photo-991798.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rick-et-morty-photo-991798.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
Now the latest episode of Rick and Morty stated the stance of Morty towards Israel, does /pol/ approves my last week's stance that Rick and Morty was redpilling millenials on the low key ?

> I don't think so
>>
File: ll.png (183KB, 261x294px) Image search: [Google]
ll.png
183KB, 261x294px
>>137393941
>insanely satirical joke satirizes something
>IT'S HAPPENING
>>
Rick and Morty is a pretty cool series. Haven't watched the latest episode so I don't know exactly what you are ranting about, but it's awesome satire and might help some people to "wake up".
>>
piggle rig :DDD
>>
>>137393941
>reddit the show redpilling people
Wake me up when OP isn't in the Twilight Zone.
>>
>>137393941
the episode is far from red pilling anyone but rather suggesting anyone who talks about Israel a drunkard and reinforces the taboo nature of the topic
>>
>>137395157
I had such a good time watching that moment. I was like FUCK THEY'RE REALLY DOING IT. They knew who they were talking to at that specific moment and they know the appeal of this show to the alt right. GREAT !
>>
>>137395047
Haha, The Twilight Zone! That is also a show, but NOT reddit, it is epic and 4chan! /tv/ is epic FTW! I tip my hat to you, le good sir xD Us 4channers need to stick together to make sure we don't accidentally watch a TV show someone on 4chan said was REDDIT :O
>>
>>137396122
Hey, as we're are here anyways to talk about some shows, what do you think about the next Doctor being a woman for the first time? I bet they are planning to reincarnate The Master as a man.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (151KB, 1449x805px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
151KB, 1449x805px
>>137394923
>>137393941
Morty was giving Rick shit that he always complains about Israel when he gets drunk. Also they namedropped the six million shortly after.
>>
>>137396845
kek, thanks. Guess I'll watch it later this evening.
>>
>>13739515
>mad scientist destroys a literal world ender and calls israel the most evil place
>is afraid of being viewed as anti semitic
Makes you think
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.