[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6622.png (611KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6622.png
611KB, 1242x2208px
If the dow jcis any metric, he is good for our economy. When we had barak obama as president, the markets wen to shit, and massive job loss happened.

I don't like him as a person but he *is* doing good for the economy..
>>
File: DBU4RXbUwAEhLg1.jpg (132KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DBU4RXbUwAEhLg1.jpg
132KB, 843x1200px
>>137393844
The media. They believe the spin that's spun.
>>
File: quantative easing q3.png (42KB, 832x467px) Image search: [Google]
quantative easing q3.png
42KB, 832x467px
>>137393844
>If the dow jcis any metric
It isn't. The stock market is going up because the FED lowered interest rates so now people and corporation have a ton of cheap credit and nowhere else to place it, they can't buy bonds because the low interest rates fucked up the returns. So every one is just flooding into the stock market.
>he is good for our economy.
He is, but there really isn't much he can do. They left a massive shit sandwich to him and you are all going to have to take a bite.

The stock market (and the cryptos) are basically proof that the economy is fucked. People didn't throw their money on tulip bulbs just because they where retarded or because they actually believed that tulips where worth that much, they did it because they had to move their money out of other depreciating assets. Same thing with stocks and BTC today.
>>
File: kk.jpg (15KB, 515x389px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
15KB, 515x389px
>>137393844
>If the dow jcis any metric
It's a great metric for determining how rich the very rich are. It's an abysmal metric for determining the state of the economy.

>also, mfw you blame the recession on obama
>>
>>137393844
As if people gave a single shit about economy.
If anything people want the economy to be shit so that they could say that Capitalism caused the economy to be shit, and so they could blame Trump for making economy shit.
If you actually ask liberals what their end goal is, it's disgusting. These are not people who sit around all day worrying about muh economy. These people want straight up globalism, no borders, full on communism, all white people to mix race to erase evil whiteness (but white people don't exist) and stop white privilege (but whites don't exist).
>>
File: IMG_3986.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3986.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>>137393844
The economy is very very low on my list of concerns. Even if it was higher, the Dow Jones would be a worthless metric for determining the economic state of the country. I'm not interested in perpetual growth through wasteful spending. I'm interested in increasing resource efficiency through more careful and useful spending.

I hate him for a lot of reasons:

(1) He has set climate progress and alternative energy back at least a decade. He did this for no particular reason beyond his own retardation and his affinity for fossil fuel CEOs.

(2) I disagree with 90% of everything he says and does from a political standpoint.

(3) Betsy DeVos was an abysmal choice for Secretary of Education. The idea of vouchers and school choice is a scam that does boundless harm to public education. She's a moron.

(4) I disagree with 90% everything he says and does from a moral standpoint. Most of the time I just assume he's deliberately lying or too stupid to realize he's accidentally lying.

(5) He's exponentially lowered the bar for acceptable political demeanor. And that's quite a fucking feat when you consider the shit-throwing that happens in American politics. Now retards like Kanye and The Rock think they should run for president because Trump flopped his way into the White House. We need a competent and mentally sound moderate to bring this country together but Trump is out there right now destroying the Republican Party.
>>
>>137396530
>but Trump is out there right now destroying the Republican Party.
They already did that to themselves.

>>137396530
>Now retards like Kanye and The Rock
Schwarzenegger, Reagan
>>
>>137397029
If the already did that to themselves I can still be pissed that Trump is making it worse. "It was already terrible" is not a defense.

If you think Kanye is even remotely comparable to Reagan you need to get your brain scanned. Both Reagan and Schwarzenegger had sound political policies that got them elected. Kanye doesn't have anything but the fact that he's a narcissist like Trump.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.