[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian's, share your experiences with Muslims and Arabs.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: burn it.jpg (70KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
burn it.jpg
70KB, 650x366px
I'm just curious about your experiences, obviously.

I've only met one decent arab chatholic from labanon. But, was severely beaten by a group of arab men while on a date.
>>
they get pretty hungry around june time.

whats up with that?
>>
Very high second generation (born here) ciminality rates among Muslims Lebanese, lower rates among Christian/Catholic Lebanese, but still higher than general population.

Have both as friends, majority well integrated, fair people.

That said the shitbags from the Muslim community are really bad criminals, and many are in outlaw gangs. We have a dedicated middle East Crime Squad that costs a fortune to maintain, do a pretty good job.
>>
>>137391891
But how are there so many muslim Lebanese when we only tried to let in catholic Lebanese. I thought we tried to help out the real refugees?

Can some of these families be deported for not being "Christian"?
>>
Centrelink worker here.
Normally fairly well behaved compared to other customers honestly. Men can be a bit shitty at times (not literally like the indigies), but most are fairly well behaved
>>
>>137392528
Oh damn, have I got questions for you!

I was on the dole when I was young, found out being patient, polite and understanding that I was getting money paid by the people behind the counter...never served me wrong, even while waiting for hours to solve a 5 min problem.

How do you generally feel about the job? Can the guards do anything? Can you actually fuck over people who are rude to you? Has anyone ever come back to thank you for helping them?
>>
My Dad has lived in the same place in Chester hill for about 15 years, for those who aren't Sydney siders or aren't familiar with Sydneys western suburbs, you'll be lucky to find whitey living in the area as it's predominantly arab, with some Viets, Islanders scattered about.

About 8 or so years ago a Sunni Lebanese family moved in next door, they were a bit stand offish within the first few years, but after a while they warmed to my dad and his partner. Now, it's like their has never been a better neighbour, both my dad and the Leb guy grow their own veges, which they exchange with one another, he's a mechanic and offers to do any mechanical work on my dads care if it has any issues, for free. He once took me down to a Leb run wreckers on Villawood road to search for a sound system for my car, he pulled out a $800 sound system from a wrecked Evo 9, bought it for $50 (he knew the wrecker), and installed it for me for $200. He's invited me into his home to have dinner with his family, he didn't even make his wife wear a hijab. When I was looking after my dads house whilst he was overseas, he would bring me over dinner every night, for a full week.

Based on this experience it's impossible for me to hate Muslims, if I had never met this person or his family, I'm 100% sure I would have a predetermined opinion on them and hate them just as much as every other /pol/ anon does.
>>
>>137393292

awesome, great reply!
>>
>>137393292
Im guessing since they could grow food they kept their garden in order?
>>
>>137392937
I haven't worked in a main office for a few years (getting shuffled around like crazy recently because nobody knows what the fuck they're doing but wont offer voluntary redundancies because ?????).
When I was first starting out, because I'm a big fucker and because it was a very, very bad area (lots of somali refugees who had lost their entire family and lots of somali males who would lose their shit), I was basically expected to act as a guard, because at the time, there weren't any. I can tell you now that they probably don't get payed enough and you couldn't pay me enough to ever do it again.

As for fucking people over, we can "forget" about peoples applications or hold on to them for a bit too long and "accidentally" misplace them but most of the time they all get processed the same anyway.

A few people say thanks, mostly women but occasionally men. White people almost never say thanks, surprisingly, unless they're retarded (I mean actually retarded). People bring food in, tell you their life story, all that kind of stuff, so it's not all bad. I wouldn't ever, ever, ever work in an office again though, too many horror stories.
>>
>>137391401
are all middle easterners in Australia lebaneses?
>>
>>137391401
>Have mates in Catholic highschool twins both Muslim Dad was from Lebanon, White Australian mother was more Muslim than the father...
Here is a Quote I remember from his Dad...
"I'd rather you boys drink and smoke (Weed and Cigarettes), in my back yard then you'd be a problem on the streets, all you boys work hard, earn money, I'm proud you smoke Shisha and do your business in back yard, not streets.
What's the fucking score in rugby and cricket".

The. Grew up in Sydney.
>>
>>137393855
where about did you work? What ethnicity are you?
>>
>>137394073
White, I've worked in a few offices, Rockingham was the main one though, which was a while ago now. Things have probably changed a lot, new refugees and new people coming in. Rockingham is surprisingly less of a shitheap now (apparently, still wouldn't go there at night).
>>
>>137394052
fuck me, exact the same I had from a white women and I knew the importance of it. You grow out of that shit at home but not in the street.

Fuck....

What ethnicity are you? do you hold any racist beliefs?
>>
On the trains in Brisbane I'd say 90% of high school students are Arab Muslim or Somali Muslim. It's fucking disgusting.
There is absolutely no reason any of them should be here, they offer nothing. Replace them all with white Christians.

Every year it's getting worse, feel like a stranger in my own country.
>>
>>137392392
If I remember the story right intelligence services begged politicians not to let in the Lebs. They knew what we'd be letting in.
Our politicians sold us out to virtue signal, even back then.
>>
>>137393292
yeah but how many more muslims before mr nice guy like this leb becomes a nobody to the hordes of shit cunt muslims wanting shariah or the likes?
>>
>>137394977

South Brisbane
>>
I don't keep the company of muslims, avoid them like the plague... However I have a few Lebanese christian friends who despise muslims, even if they're lebanese because they see them as the reason Lebanon went into decline.
>>
>>137393994
There are also Indo and Malay muslims there
>>
>>137396257
Why do I net feel the same for indos?
>>
Malcolm Fraser thought he could get the UN Secretary General role, so he sold out and said we'd take them
>>
indos probably more chill then Aussies
>>
My mum introduced me to her Muslim friend and her son. They're no different from you and I.
>>
File: 1501985179779m.jpg (130KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501985179779m.jpg
130KB, 968x1024px
>>137394451
White, Polish/Australian. Now live in Perth with my Greek/Italian Wife man.
Underground Miner.

Anoys me when blokes talk shit about Muslims and have no clue, other than the "Aussie Terrurismz XXXX gold Cunts". Muzzi Terrorists...

Anoys the living shit out of me.

I.e. Muslim Afghan Camel traders who opened up the SA to NT trade route in the 1840's. Muslims have been here for over 100 years already...

Trying to explain that to some cunt with a year 2 education driving a dump truck is impossible....

Welcome to my life.
>>
>>137391401
I deliver to Brizzy hospitals and in these I have never not seen at least one sub Saharan muslim brood mother in full burka walking into or out of maternity with a verminous swarm of children in tow.
>>
>>137397363
Relevancy is zero. Billy Sing was half chinese too so what go fuck yourself. Muslims must remain the absolute minority. You will always find diamonds in the rough bit theres alot of rough.

Im ready to go toe to toe with the hordes but im worried that people like me will be few and far between, being drowned out by self righteous pseudointellectuals ad nauseum whilst my daughters are pack raped by 'troubled youths'

Ill bayonet you before I allow that

Cunt
>>
>>137398368
this ^
>>
>>137397363

No you're just a muslim dick sucker, polack jew, we all know the muslim community are all scum criminals and don't belong in Australia all they do is export and import terrorism and crime no better than a drug addict Sudanese from melbourne. That time in the past has gone and the new degenerate muslims have come and so the ethnic cleansing must begin before the "asian rape gangs" of Australia start to happen. All you have is anecdotal evidence with your couple of highschool friends have you ever spoken to anyone in the police force? Do you even have a clue what they see on a day to day basis, no you don't you literally live and word under a rock. They are protected species because they are a "minority", the prisons are filled with them, the courts go easy on them and all the cops do is catch and release.
>>
>>137398368
Be the spark that ignites the flame.
>>
>>137398902
There is too much to lose, and the odds of success are slim.
I think of it like triage
>>
>>137391401
i sat next to one on a plane once, cool guy
>>
>>137393994
mostly
>>
>>137396775
>>137396954
indonesia is our biggest enemy, fuck those cunts
>>
>>137399900
Tie between Indo and China... Would happily conscript to fight either.
>>
>>137398368
Same.
Get cunted you self righteous shitcunt
>>
>>137400008
china is australias israel
>>
>>137395101
Must be nice having an intel community that cares about its citizens
>>
>>137391401
Abo's are dumb but harmless. Muslims are literally everything wrong with Australia. Obviously there's a few whites on Meth but otherwise all Muslim. It's so obvious yet everyone's in denial
>>
>>137399900
selow bro wkwkw
>>
>>137395101
Join the club m8
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.