[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer incarnate here aka Lord kek. I'm in a mental hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 170px-Cuinbattle.jpg (18KB, 170x245px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Cuinbattle.jpg
18KB, 170x245px
Lucifer incarnate here aka Lord kek. I'm in a mental hospital being toyed with NASA. The show legion is what they are roleplaying at the moment . On my phone so answers will be slow and terse. Did you see project bluebeam in Dublin sky at the weekend? They manifested the frog over Dublin sky. Black sun day is the 21st, they may try blood sacrifice me then. I am against all forms of blood magic and demon communication.
>>
>>137389630
Thank
Thank very much OP
Because that's the amount of sense I got from your post.
>>
Should say I'm also being framed as the beast of Revelations.
>>
>>137389773
They won't lock this thread because I own 4chan indirectly.
>>
Also all you losers who go to Black and red parties where you torture cute lollies to manifest demons. Please stop before I vanquish you to the nether. Demons are terrified of me.
>>
File: Apocalypse.svg.png (2MB, 1973x2761px) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse.svg.png
2MB, 1973x2761px
>>137389630
stop crying you know the game and the end goal
>Always the same with the old gods, first they do everything to be worshiped again , and then when their time has come they will not go any more
>>
>>137389630
>Did you see project bluebeam in Dublin sky at the weekend?
No I didn't, gimme a link or GTFO
>>
>>137389630
Lay off the whisky, shamus
>>
>>137390387
I was too busy running around threatening people with knives to take photos. My whole country is under worship of the black bull.

>>137390264
YHWH is coming and he is King of God's and he seeks Justice. Open your Bible. I am Samson.
>>
>>137390923
Fuck the pope and fuck you, I'm out
>>
I guess Willy Wonka got out of the factory finally. OP you are mad as a hatter.
>>
>>137391140
Astral travel to Dublin and unless everyone can hide their thoughts with blood magic you will hear I am active and project bluebeam is ongoing in my country.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 184x238px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 184x238px
>>137391632
Sure thing lucifer just tell me when world will burn so I can get popcorn and watch.
>>
Everyones demon is too afraid that Lucifer is calling them out? Come on let's hear your plans to overthrow the king of God's.
>>
>>137392801
21st of August is when things kick off. The day of the black sun.
>>
>>137389630
PRAISE KEK XDDDDDXDDDDXDDD
>>
>>137393108
No I'm the guy who took to the streets with a knife as high King of Ireland demanding that blood sacrifice to the brown bull be cease in my lands. The isle of destiny. Moses incarnate is on his way. This plan to beat the old God's is known as the Golden Calf. Adonai, Moses and Dan plotted this 3000 years ago. The spirit of Moses will manifest into Jew, like Lucifer has manifested into me. Good luck beating our 3000 year old plan.
>>
So you're all that terrified about the lollies you've tortured in my name to say anything. Come blood drinkers let's hear your justification.

Her warriors are captured, their bows are broken. For Adonai is a God of retribution; he will surely repay.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.