[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are his delusions of self-importance getting out of hand ? hes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 27

File: stef.jpg (53KB, 630x641px) Image search: [Google]
stef.jpg
53KB, 630x641px
are his delusions of self-importance getting out of hand ? hes so unbearably arrogant

in his latest call in show he went on a rant about his "einsteinian verbal" skills
>>
not an argument
>>
>>137383861
>137383861
its not about arguments here, but about the diagnosis of his mental issues
>>
>>137383942
you are using the same tactics as those leftists saying "DRUMPF IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE"
its fucking stupid and based entirely off of subjective observation
>>
>>137383754
He's completely crazy, I can't wait for him to lose it completely, it will be glorious.
>>
>>137383754
>delusions of self-importance
excuse me? he hosts the world's largest philosophy show with hundreds of millions of views and downloads
>>
>>137383754
He's a trained actor. He is temperamentally inclined towards performance art. Of course he's an egotist. He's the kind of dickish personal that you always have to walk on eggshells around in real life because people like him react with indignation and spite at anything they don't like. I bet if you crossed him once, of got into a really bad argument, you're relationship with him would be over, and he would NEVER allow it to be mended.

That being said, he does platform a lot of interesting people that deserve exposure so who cares. It's not like I'm trying to be his friend. I doubt he has many RL private friendships.
>>
File: Fug Pepe.jpg (263KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fug Pepe.jpg
263KB, 1000x1000px
>>137383754
>get drunk one night and tell my friends about Molymeme and how great his videos are
>he goes from libertarian to borderline alt right like two days later
>mfw my friends think I was praising a right winger
>>
File: BQqowsu.jpg (17KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
BQqowsu.jpg
17KB, 720x533px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVDSuQA-yDw
>>
>>137384226
>philosophy
my sides
>>
>>137384248
>this
>>
File: ctr_shareblue_tactics_ass.jpg (789KB, 1608x2376px) Image search: [Google]
ctr_shareblue_tactics_ass.jpg
789KB, 1608x2376px
>>137383754
It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>137384298
He's going to end up being a commie, isn't he?
>>
I saw Stefan Molyneux at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Stefan "one dollar" Molyneux
>>
All atheists are technically insane. Even a mozzie is more sensible.
>>
>>137384248
What's wrong with that, though? Cross a person, and you're not to be trusted.
>>
>>137384512
hey man, the guy has a daughter to feed. show a little respect.
>>
File: 1472350984455.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472350984455.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>137383754
His head is slowly going further up his own ass. I think he has forgotten that his shit stinks too.
>>
>>137383754
He's one big fluffer-nutter
>>
File: 1450227238820.jpg (42KB, 520x317px) Image search: [Google]
1450227238820.jpg
42KB, 520x317px
>>137383754
To be fair, Einstein convinced entire civilisations of Goys that his (((thought experiments))) and (((theoretical physics))) were the gold standard.

>>137384078
It's only leftist rootsnappers complaining about Molyneux because hey have feared his argumentation skills for years now. Right-wingers seem to be able to disagree with a person or even to accept their faults while also still accepting them.
>>
>>137384725
To be fair, if his head is up his ass but he doesn't know whether his shit stinks it only stands to reason his shit does, in fact, not stink.
>>
>>137383754
HE'S A GENOCIDAL JACKASS WITH A CLIP AND HE KNOWS WIT TO DO WATH ET
BAJUMKLOT 666
PRAY TO THE BEAST
>>
>>137384664
kek
>>
>>137384624
'Cross' not 'double-cross'. 'Cross' simply means to oppose someone. That could be a serious disagreement, an impassioned fight, or perhaps competing for something that you both want. Stefan is extremely spiteful. He does it with call-in guests. He has done it with his mother. Even if she deserved it, he can't help but telegraph is still burning resentment towards her.

I've had friends who had very similar personalities to Stefan. They are VERY hard to be friend with. Some grow out of it, some remain hair-trigger enemies their whole lives. It's almost as if they're looking to spar. He's a grown up Holden Caulfield who does social commentary and calls himself a philosopher. He really is a tool, but he runs a good show, and has good guests, and his researched episodes are excellent. He's very competent, but not a man's man, which is why I assume he doesn't have many friends.
>>
i like him but he is arrogant as hell its starting to annoy me. especially after his "ONLY 1 DOLLAH" video
>>
File: 1487012748103.jpg (101KB, 1437x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487012748103.jpg
101KB, 1437x960px
>>137384111
this, nice digits
>>
>>137383754

He's a verbose pseudointellectual. He has contributed nothing to philosophy.
>>
File: bait trump version.jpg (13KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
bait trump version.jpg
13KB, 326x326px
>>137383754
sup retard
>>
Used to watch Molymeme back in my ancap days, and even then he was pretty much insufferable. His videos were educational, but he more or less regurgitated the work of greater minds. He's shown his true colors in the past, and is an arrogant, hypocritical greedy piece of shit.

>inb4 "not an argument"
>>
>>137384512
You should have stabbed him in the balls.
>>
File: molyangry.png (787KB, 1018x588px) Image search: [Google]
molyangry.png
787KB, 1018x588px
why did /pol/ go against stefan?

hes probably lurking on this thread right now, you're hurting his feelings
>>
>>137386057
Not an argument
>>
>>137385549
What's your radio frequency?
>>
>>137383754
Yeah he is absolutely fucking ridiculous. I have never liked his personality.

Some of his interviews are pretty good tho
>>
>>137384078
"im a big fan of personal attacks" t.stefan molyneux
>>
>>137383754
His egotism, Dunning-Kruger effect and Narcissism know no bounds.

And he cites (((Einstein))), the fraudulent, plagiarising, mediocrity as an example of genius.

Self awareness score, -9000

kek
>>
But his verbal skills are fucking amazing, that's a fact. Whatever criticisms you have against him, his recognition of his own speaking ability isn't a good one.
>>
>>137387033

Go away Stefan
>>
>>137384512
pics or gtfo
>>
>>137386811
>Self awareness score, -9000
Yes fellow 4chaners, he's horrible.
>>
>>137383754
This guy is utterly repugnant. Worst part is he doesn't know the first thing about basic logic he is pretending to preach
>>
>>137383754
He's smarter than you, faggot.
>>
I used to watch him a lot before he began pandering to Christcucks and rednecks. But I saw the Brimelow interview; my God, he doesn't shut up. Every time Brimelow was saying something interesting Molyneux had to interrupt and make the show about him. I don't think he was this bad in the past. He even disrupted the story about Milton Friedman, cunt.
>>
>>137384512
kek haven't seen this pasta in a while
>>
Anyone checked out Rationality Rules? He seems to be ok, sticks to the science, red pilled on Islam as well. And is not a cult leader like Molyneux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLGh0wOXeAU
>>
>>137386057
not an argument
>>
>>137387793
Is that the new cool thing among the 12-year old pseudo-intellectuals now? You realise for someone who memes "not an argument", he is extremely scarce on arguments?
>>
>>137387558
Piss off Stefan.
>>
>>137383754
Hello, I am Jesus, please pay me. Freedomainradio.com, we need your help people, I am the messiah, 20 bucks a month.
>>
>>137383942
His mental issues and arrogance have never been optional. Either take it or leave it.
>>
>>137383754
That's not an argument.
>>
>>137383754
Molymeme is basically the postmodernist version of Noam Chomsky. A washed up hack.
>>
File: 1498169677093.jpg (68KB, 471x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498169677093.jpg
68KB, 471x430px
>"this show is funded by people like you so please donate"
>donate $1
>get made fun of
>>
>>137388449
Both Molymeme and Jordan Peterson are the most post-modernist popular speakers on the internet right now, and both of them insist that they hate and fight against post-modernism.

I don't get how come they have such a large following, when they are so self contradicting.
>>
>>137383754
>took you this long to realise he's a narcissistic sociopath
I could see and feel something was off about him from a few videos. He also reminds me of that kid in school that did everything he could to fit it into a group, yet everybody didn't like him anyway.

Does he still mention that he got an 'A' for his masters thesis on his website? That's fucking pathetic. He's a charlatan that believes himself to be some great misunderstood genius.
>>
>>137384078
Holy shit this ancringe damage control

Molycult fans are well indoctrinated it seems
>>
>>137383754
He's a bald cunt with bad breath
>>
>>137388581
How are they post-modernist?
>>
File: 1500208776116.jpg (239KB, 961x816px) Image search: [Google]
1500208776116.jpg
239KB, 961x816px
>>137384226
>philosophy show
>>
File: Checked.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Checked.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
>>137383754
>Delusions
Germany is so cucked, the second you see a relatively successful person take pride in themselves, you do everything you can to reduce them to your cuck level.
>>
>>137384078
It isn't subjective, you autistic tard. It's just that you are naive (probably under 21, never had a gf, and think yourself better than everyone else) and incapable of understanding the social.

Just one example. Stefan markets himself like some great man with his shit in order and even gives life advice, yet he can't even keep his wife from divorcing him.
>>
>>137388754
Jordan Peterson is post-modernist in a very radical way, redefining reality itself. Look at his Darwinian view of what is "true" and what is "real" that he uses to dismiss leftie views and prove spiritual/conservative views.
Basically it goes like this: if something is useful and helps us, its true. If its useless or harms us, its false. In that sense, hierarchy is true, it is real, it is right and correct, since it has advanced us greatly throughout history. Equality is false, its not real, it is wrong, because it gives us bad outcomes.

This is 100% applied post-modernist thought.

Molyneux does the same for his Universally Preferred Behavior, in a more roundabout way, and in a very long book. Similar logic applies, except he doesn't go conservative, and goes anarchy instead, while ignoring that state/government have been very beneficial to humanity and increased our numbers, prosperity, etc tremendously.
So Molymeme uses longer words to make an even worse claim, but still being postmod about it.
>>
I can't listen to/watch his drama pieces, it's too overdone and cringey. He'd increase his growth at least 100% if he put on his jovial persona most of the time and stopped the egomaniac shit.

I can't listen to Philip DeFranco either. HE HAS ONE EXHAUSTING MODE OF TALKING,THERE'S NO RHYTHM OR BREAKS,INSTANT CUTS BETWEEN EVERY SENTENCE. Pure torture.
>>
File: 1495315878431.jpg (549KB, 2048x2023px) Image search: [Google]
1495315878431.jpg
549KB, 2048x2023px
I think this video pretty much sums up molymeme pretty well. He's an intellectually dishonest narcissistic asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnegoVG22CM
>>
>>137389109
Except he was a calm snarky joker at first, and greatly increased his viewership when he started putting END OF THE WORLD DOOM IS NEAR in the titles and started overacting all the time.
The opposite of what you say is true, and he knows it. His views have moved towards the money too, he was way more liberal initially.
>>
>>137388975
Source? Because that'd be funny.
>>
>>137389211
He also pretends his show needs more funding even though he made $2 million in btc donations alone last year and doesn't even edit his videos
>>
>>137388975
are there any podcasts where he talks about his marriage ? he also said hes certainly never gonna get divorced so that would entertain me through my neet-life for days
>>
1 (ONE)

DOLLAR
>>
>>137384512
This pasta never gets old.
>>
File: crossover.png (869KB, 1213x618px) Image search: [Google]
crossover.png
869KB, 1213x618px
>>137389211
Everything I've seen from him is drama so I wouldn't be able to know if that's true.

But he's certainly learned the clickbait game and hired(?) someone to make good thumbs. Thumbs are the most important thing to getting views nowadays from what I've read. Pic related is the point where he started experimenting with them before settling on the precursor to the current style. Just thought it's a little interesting because I've been thinking a lot about making some clickbait content for fun and profit.
>>
>>137388581
>Molymeme and Jordan Peterson are the most post-modernist
I've read a book by Molyneaux. He uses the utilitarian consequential approach. His UPB concept is close Kantian categorical imperative. There's nothing close to post-modernism. No Foucalt, neither Heidegger.
>>
>>137389188
>An introduction to BRAP philosophy
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>137383754
Kek
>>
>>137384512
Double kek
>>
>>137389983
I don't know jack shit about the intricacies of philosophy (I'm a maths and physics guy), minus the historical details and some general ideas, but I know that people who do know about philosophy say upb is a load of garbage. I can recall Stefan being decimated for upb by a philosophy undergrad on his forums with Stefan proceeding to ban him.
>>
Wtf, you're really all against him? The dude is red pilling 650,000 subscribers.
/pol/ is nothing but masturbatory purity spiraling these days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
>>
>>137390436
"Red pilling".
This board is for people over 18.
>>
did you hear that molyneux records all of his private conversations and even those with his barber ? because "wouldnt it be great if we could listen to socrates talk to his barber ? the source is a former member of his cummunity, which is talked about here http://www.fdrliberated.com/the-day-joe-rogan-discovered-the-real-stefan-molyneux/
>>
>>137388581
I'm guessing neither of you know what postmodernism means. Explain it to the rest of the class
>>
>>137390499
>Anti-rationality: like the postmodernists, Jordan believes that rationality has a hard limit in people and that progress in this is impossible (and that's why we need religion). In his words "rationality is a surface facade" and "Harris and his crowd think that we were superstitious and all of a sudden the enlightenment came along and poof we got rational".
>Anti-realism: postmodernism holds that it is impossible to speak meaningfully about an independently existing reality and Jordan alludes to this multiple times in this conversation and others. Although he's not as extreme in his claims and he does at least concede that there is an external reality. See this segment that starts "what the postmodernists got right" and he goes on to talk about how because the A.I. researchers found that programming perception is hard that it must somehow means that knowledge of the world is conditional on function.
>Perverting truth: postmodernism "deconstruct" truth because they believe it's an instrument of oppression by the west. Jordan doesn't agree with that but as you know from the his first podcast with Sam Harris that his conception of truth is that it's conditional on the survival of the species.

There are a few other similarities like his obsession with dominance hierarchies and the postmodernists obsession with power hierarchies. And their obsession with Continental philosophers like Nietzsche.
Jordan Peterson deconstructs and redefines reality in the best traditions of post-modernism.
>>
>>137383754
He's a massive faggot and basically a shill. He also got BTFO by cultured thug in a recent debate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJqxVUk4SxI
>>
>>137390496
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>137390851
Stop shilling your video you commie fuck. No one here wants a welfare state.
>>
>>137390986
>capitalist-nationalism

How?
>>
>>137390698
Theres a difference between refines and redefines. I dont like either of them BTW JP or SM. Postmodernism is defined by the following statement:
The rejection of all meta-narratives
This was defined by baudrillard, the father of postmodernism.

If Jordan Peterson is attaching more conditions to the definition of truth, he is doing the opposite of rejecting metanarratives. He is building a metanarrarive about truth. Postmodernism does the opposite and says that no one truth can contribute to another.
>>
>>137390698
t. fence sitter
>>
>>137384248
i don't get the vibe from him at all
>>
>>137384341
underrated
>>
>>137390496
Kek thats fucking hilarious
>>
>>137391134
>The rejection of all meta-narratives

Yeah, and communism is defined as: anarchy.
Except nobody uses it that way. Nor does Peterson use "no meta" to describe what he is allegedly fighting for.
The post-modernism he is fighting against, as he defines it in his attacks and as his supporters see it, is the backbone of his own world view.
>>
>>137384512
Of all the meme edits of this, this is the first time it's actually believable.
>>
>>137390496
The part about using the state to silence his enemies actually did make me laugh.

>>137390436
We can like some of his work while also not liking other aspects. This isn't the DNC.
>>
File: pd.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
pd.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
Don't forget to donate to freedomainradio
>>
>>137389017
>Basically it goes like this: if something is useful and helps us, its true. If its useless or harms us, its false. In that sense, hierarchy is true, it is real, it is right and correct, since it has advanced us greatly throughout history. Equality is false, its not real, it is wrong, because it gives us bad outcomes.
>This is 100% applied post-modernist thought.
>>
>>137383754
>are his delusions of self-importance getting out of hand ? hes so unbearably arrogant
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfWWI_6r3ro
For me it's hard to watch.
The cringe is so high in this one...
He made many "truth about X" videos unveiling the hidden truth about popular persons like Mother Theresa and then he did this one on himself where he presents himself basically as a perfect hero of truth... and he rambles trying to use as many complicated words as he knows, it's really hard to watch.

People who like this clown must have daddy issues.
>>
File: 1494698419598.jpg (4KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494698419598.jpg
4KB, 202x250px
>mfw the caller does not recognize that I am correct because I have ten years of persuasive experience
>>
Every time I try to hear him speak I just can't get over how fucking narcissistic he sounds, it's fucking horrible.
Even if he makes sense he should work on not sounding like a self absorbed asshole
>>
Molymeme runs a cult basically without ever meeting his acolytes in person. He took it down but before he had some really megalomaniac shit on his site praising him as the "greatest philosopher in 1000 years". It wasn't a joke.
http://www.fdrliberated.com/
>>
File: AlainSoral.jpg (33KB, 750x539px) Image search: [Google]
AlainSoral.jpg
33KB, 750x539px
>>137383754
he's basically the "anarcho-capitalist" version of Alain Soral. they even have the same head/face.
>>
>>137391463
>People who like this clown must have daddy issues.
That's the central part of the cult. He basically advised kids to run away from their parents.
>>
File: 1495368270217.jpg (70KB, 576x494px) Image search: [Google]
1495368270217.jpg
70KB, 576x494px
>>137384226
>philosophy show
>>
>>137391627
> Soral has attracted controversy for alleged antisemitism and alleged 'incitement of racial hatred', including being convicted in court for incitement for saying about Hitler, "[t]his is what happens when you don’t finish the job" in relation to Jews.
>>
>>137391705
>He basically advised kids to run away from their parents.
Yup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0avKkx76-Nc
>>
>>137391627
Alain Soral is not a pseudo intellectual like molymeme. Molymeme is the Canadian version of Alex Jones.
>>
>>137391134
To be more specific:
A meta-narrative is a fact about a fact or a story about a story ie. a conclusion based on a fact. This comprises the core of the dialectic process also. Examples of meta-narrative:
>X group causes Y problem, and therefore harms society
>x person committed y deed, ergo they are a Z
>women are physically weaker than men, so are therefore less physically capable

Postmodern though rejects the concepts of basing conclusions on sets of facts. By the way, anons, if you want to know why so-called intellectuals push the agenda they do, learn about postmodernism. Not from a source who would critique it, but from someone who supports it. It will open your eyes. Literally the first thing they pushed on me at uni.
>>
>>137391266
Yes but thats still what it means.
>>
>>137391607
If you're referring to the defoo site, it's obviously not his site. That's the site with "megalomaniac shit". Clearly an anti-Molymeme site if you spend more than a minute looking at it, although I guess many people will think it's his site if that's their first assumption and they don't really consider the content.
>>
>>137391865
So it means one thing when its "us" using it to prove a point, and it means another thing when its "them" using it.
This is *drumroll* not an argument.
>>
>>137391705
>>137391803
I was rebellious too when I was a teenager and I found a rebellious philosophy to arm myself with... but at least it was Nietzsche ... not some Canadian vlogger faggot.
>>
>>137387033
he has a retarded and distracting accent that would never be acceptable in a skilled rhetorician.
>>
>>137391179
your post made it overrated though
>>
>>137391911
>On September 24, 1966 a baby boy was born. He was named Stefan. This little boy would suffer unimaginable child abuse at the hands of his family. But it would be worth it. For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed. He would succeed where others had failed. He would live his values, though the heavens may fall, ridding himself of all hypocrisy. Were it not for Stefan Molyneux, we may have had to wait yet another 2500 years for a philosopher capable of advancing the human condition.
>In order to bring virtue to the world, Stefan would have to prove that there was even such a thing as virtue. He would have to prove that morality was not just subjective preference, but based on objective principles. Knowing that he was the only one capable of such a task, Stefan set out on his quest. He would enter the dragon’s lair and slay the beast. Lest the world be lost for all eternity.
Are you sure?

http://defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
>>
>>137387033
Not really. Placing a metaphor in almost every sentence doesn't make you a good speaker. He is better than average, but not great or special.
>>
>>137388663
just another trait he has in common with Alain Soral. they're so incredibly similar that I'm starting to believe they're the same person. a schizophrenic ranter with delusions of grandeur.
>>
Do you remember when Stefan said theoretical physics is a waste of time... that if people don't make something useful "like an iPhone", they're 'wasting their time with useless questions like the physics of the Big Bang etc... Jesus Christ.
>>
>>137385186
To be fair you really should be shunning people from your lives who don't follow basic logic. None of Molyneux's views are too insane or illogical. Your "man's man" is an agreeable coward in my mind.

He did come up with defoo though. Not that that's a bad thing.
>>
>>137392356
Cult member detected.
I seriously I have more respect for Scientologists than I do for Stefbots. My reasoning is that if you're going to be in a cult, at least go full retard and follow something batshit insane, it sounds more fun.
>>
>>137392213
Something like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? Anti-semitism and le invidual freedom and anarchy.
>>
>>137386811
Einstein saw what multitudes of physicists couldn't see at the time, even though the answer was right in front of their faces. /pol/ should drop the hate boner for the guy.
>>
>>137390986
I didn't make the video you dumb nigger. Not to mention, people post videos here all the time in multiple threads. I'll post what I want nigger.
>>
>>137392590
Cult member indeed.
>>
>>137383754
He is a delusional shithead.
>>
>>137391782
I know.
>>
Reading this thread makes me happy... I remember not long ago /pol/ still like this cult leader
>>
>>137392622
Sign an autograph if you are Cultured Thug.
>>
>>137392281

In a way we his right. Look how little scientific research actually leads to innovative solutions to problems.
Very few. Scientists waste their time specialising in BS. And they hate the pro-business attitude. Despite the fact business is just practical application of science.
>>
>>137391961
No it just means what it means. thats what the guy who invented it defined it as. The rejection of all meta-narrative is what the word means.

As I said, Peterson builds upon the idea of truth. I happen to not believe his assertion that truth is conditional, but I get what hes trying to say. But he is not a postmodernist because he built a meta-narrative around truth: that truth only to be considered true if it is contingent upon the harm it does to the species. That is a meta-narrative because it draws a specific conclusion based on what he sees to be a fact. Its just a word that gets thrown around a lot but the meaning is just simpler than people make out. It is just a rejection of the classical logical chain of thought and operates on the idea that each fact is insular and cannot be plugged into the classical logical equation to draw further truth.
>All cats are black; this animal is black, therefore this animal is a cat
This is an incomplete logical chain
>all cats are black; only cats can be black; this animal is black, therefore this animal is a cat
That is a completed logical chain. While the postmodern view would be to exclude the words "all" and "only" because this is a meta-narrative. Their thought would be more akin to:
>this animal is a colour
>some cats are a colour
>some colours are black
>some blacks are not black
>some cats are not cats
>some animals are not animals
Etc etc etc
I know you understand what I'm saying, you're just being stubborn. Its a retarded concept, dont be all proud about not knowing retarded Marxist theories, its not something to be embarrassed about
>>
File: 1502264726790.png (207KB, 392x875px) Image search: [Google]
1502264726790.png
207KB, 392x875px
Don't forget his video with (((Damore)))
>>
>>137392834
Thats dumb. Unless you have a dowsing rod and tarot cards that work you can't predict what will and won't be useful information for building things in the future.
>>
>>137392563
yeah, something along those lines.
and in one version (the more "American" version) he's closer to an Alex Jones, while in the other ("European" version) he's a misunderstood essayist in the French tradition.
>>
>>137392786
I don't think CT would post with a NazBol flag. I have talked to him online (through text) though and know him through skype. He's a nice guy.
>>
>>137393122
I know. He's too nice tbqh.
>>
>>137392176
Yes. Just browse around the site. Sure, he's arrogant and has a high opinion of himself, but he's not that crazy.
>>
>>137383754
Stefan is a big pain in the ass for all commies, marxists, socialists and anarcho-communists.
We all know it.
Fun seeing here all the usual projection and made up bullshit to discredit him somehow, but never an actual argument.
>>
>>137392834
part of science is ars gratia artis, like literature or the plastic arts.
I wouldn't mind doing science without contributing anything to society or the "advancement of Man". the idea that we're "advancing" towards anything through scientific discovery is in itself a very debatable idea.
>>
Yeah, I take most of what he says with a pinch of salt. He once called himself the World's most important living philosopher, or something to that effect.
>>
>>137392834
T. Pleb

Half the shit discovered by scientists had no application whatsoever until a later date. Sometimes even several hundred years later.

Anyway, knowing how the universe works is far more important than shuffling digits around on a computer screen.
>>
>>137393220
We're just having a laugh about his narcissistic personality nothing else. He has done good work and at times has asked the right questions about the JQ.
>>
>>137392676
You're an idiot lol. And not shunning stupidity and being agreeable all the time is what caused PC culture in the first place.
>>
File: go away.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
go away.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>137383754
This thread is pure effeminate bitching. A few months ago, it would've been top quality roasting of Molymeme. Not anymore. This is what happens when you allow uncontrolled reddit migration into 4chan. None of you fags can meme. You all have to go back.
>>
>>137393436
PC culture was caused by marxist infiltration nothing else. I am not agreeing with his anarchistic shit so I don't know what you mean.
>>
>>137393569
Take a shit in the toilet and not in the street, you fucking animal.
>>
>>137383754
Every lolbertarian megalomaniac thinks they're an ubermensch. Cantwell thinks he's some badass killer, and Styx had that video where he was talking about having the occult power to destroy people. That's why they believe in something so ridiculous.
>>
File: 90593485345.jpg-large.jpg (209KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
90593485345.jpg-large.jpg
209KB, 1024x695px
>>137383754
>are his delusions of self-importance getting out of hand ?

This picture from the Freedomain compound earlier today would suggest so.

Drink kool aid to pay respects. Oh yeah.
>>
>>137392868
1. The creator said so.
Marx said communism is anarchy. Nobody uses it that way.

2. Your cat example.
For someone who claimed to have studied this, you are pathetic at it. Any neutral reader who knows their shit will dismiss you, and so will I.

3. The same definition for everyone.
The definition he (Peterson) gives of the people he attacks also fits him. Call it however you like. He is attacking an idea X with the same idea X at his back.

You ended by calling me stubborn, and this is sadly true, so I'll be the wiser man and not engage in arguments with retards on /pol/.
To neutral readers, just consider this. See what postmodernism is. See how he defines it. And then see how he defines truth and reality. Do this for yourself, come to your conclusions.
>>
>>137393577
Really easy to stop infiltration. Instead of "Oh a Marxist? Well everyone is entitled to their opinion," it should be "Here is why you're wrong and if you pull any Jewish nonsensical argument shit we'll have you excommunicated/fired/shunned." Like the temperamental guys y'all are bashing on. Just look, that's how it's working for antifa.
>>
>>137392868
In a way you can see where there is some credit to postmodern ideas, but their downfall is that they aren't able to draw a useful line in the sand. there are serious problems with classical logic in that it doesnt address definitions. Because you could just keep extrapolating:
Some cats are animals
(This implies that not all cats are animals, which *may* be true in some insane universe but is ultimately a meaningless thought)
Some animals are cats
Some cats are a colour (implies cats could be transparent - hey, why the fuck not right)
Some colours are black
Some blacks are a colour (???)
Some animals could have a colour
Some colours are colours
And so on and so forth. This is the essence of Jewish thought in the modern day, to draw no hard line for the sake of definitions. While what they're saying is technically accurate (some colours might not be colours, who fucking knows) it is not actually accurate, with the emphasis being on the word actually. Theres a difference. I think this is what Peterson is getting at when he refines truth, although again I dont necessarily agree. Logic seeks to tease out truth for the sake of practicality, it is where the rubber meets the road, but postmodernism is disinterested in this as a very concept. That is why these people think the way they do and it is just the nature of certain groups of people to think this way. The Jew believes that rubber hitting road is for gentiles, and that it is for them to pontificate. This is what dialectics is, a constant ongoing debate which cannot by its definition draw a conclusion because a conclusion is a meta-narrative. they believe that through the process of dialectics they can remove contradictions and that by defining and identifying contradictions in our world the concept of objectivity can be destroyed.
>>
>>137393371
Yeah well, he's really damn good at what he's doing and he must have noticed this too, so it's very hard to avoid pride I guess.
But it's not bad in any way, he seems honest to me.
>>
>>137384111
The best bit is that we can literally claim some responsibility if any negative consequences hit him now.

/pol/ will have ruined his life.
>>
>>137394122
Youre being willingly stupid now. Just because I defined it doesnt mean I agree with it. Get your head checked m8 because youre touched in the brain.
>>
>>137394190
Working for antifa sans logic and arguments I mean.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>137387909
Not an argument.
>>
>>137392676
>>137393577
Given that we always get called Nazis it's good to remember how dumb and awful they are.
>>
File: 1502666582455.jpg (28KB, 619x389px) Image search: [Google]
1502666582455.jpg
28KB, 619x389px
>>137384512
Excellent use of this pasta

good work burger
>>
>>137384452
Yup. The shilling didn't work so they're going full nuclear on jewtube and even paying browsers to start "fighting against fake news".
Soros just recently bought off Firefox, that's how desperate they are to silence these people.
Molyneux is who he is, he's egotistical and long winded, but everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and his strengths are that he often provides solid facts and arguments about specific events and specific situations. Maybe if the msm gave better info and news they wouldn't be seeing guys like Molyneux and other ecelebs gaining so much ground against their narrative.

These threads always make me laugh because they betray how absolutely scared the left is. Given how common they are speaks volumes and their standard rotation shows how planned this crap is. Today will be spamming anti Molyneux threads, tomorrow might be Styx or LS, etc. By this evening people will be so tired of this that they'll side with whoever the shills are attacking by default.
>>
what's obvious from all these moly-bashing threads?
molymeme is dangerous.
>>
>>137383754
Did he lose thousands of subs or has he been stuck in the 600k range forever?
>>
>>137393627
downvoted for racism
>>
>>137394448
I just noticed he looks like Stephen Merchant.
>>
>>137395139
Bottom lower half of his face - yeah.
>>
>>137387672

This he can't help himself when it comes to cutting off his guests. Even worse if they phone in. He's fucking unbearable
>>
File: ancap pron.jpg (814KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ancap pron.jpg
814KB, 1600x1000px
>>137383754
>>
That guy is a clown, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he's gained a cult following. Really boring and patronizing. I find it hard to believe he's running a cult, you have to at least be charismatic for that.
>>
Philosopher my arse. He switches sides faster than a Frenchman, riding whatever populist wave he thinks will gain him the most donations.
His delusions of grandeur are something to behold.
>>
>>137389017
Youre a fucking idiot
>>
he also hates bitches... think he was cuckold in the past.
>>
>>137384248

Good analysis.
>>
>>137384810

Spooky image. It looks like an older, fatter Justin Trudeau. Uncanny!
>>
>>137396700
If anything he's not a religious zealot about lolbertarianism.
He went there to the very bottom of the question of what secures our existence as a people and as a civilisation and found that lolbertarianism alone will not save us.
It's a nice ideology for a kind of advanced, culturally homogenous society that actually values this way of life, not for a society made up by 50% of nogs, jews, brown people like muslims and others who'll use liberty to scheme how to oppress and exterminate us all.
>>
>>137383754
Einstein isn't known for his verbal skills, but his math and physics abilities.

Why is this retard shilled so hard by the Russiabots?
>>
ONE FUCKING DOLLAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
>>
>>137383754
it's common courtesy to link something when you make a whole thread about it
>>
>>137384111
This, dude is batshit crazy. I used to think he was alright listening to a clip of him here and there, but when you actually sit down and listen to his unnecessarily long stuff you can tell there is something really off about molymeme.
>>
>>137383861
Facts doesnt matter, moly is a cunt
nah, but really, some of his stuff are such a swing and a miss.. but hey, that's the world, glad theres somethings we don't agree on
>>
>>137398946
Such an ungrateful fuck.
>>
>>137398946
I feel bad for the kid who sent him a dollar. He basically got humiliated for a nice gesture towards this egocentric cult leader faggot. I unironically hope Stefan offs himself but I think his ego is too big for him to do that.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1000x1430px
I had a dream last night where i was making a video with stef and he ended the discussion after 9 minutes because i was such a terrible interviewee
>>
>>137392590
fuck off, Einstein did nothing but set physics back 100 years, relativity is bullshit.

space does not warp, time does not dilate.

Many physicists rejected his work at the time but the (((media))) promoted him and his bullshit and silenced all dissent.

Relativity is not used in any engineering or technology whatsoever, don't give me the GPS bullshit thanks.
>>
>>137383754
Jews fear the Argument.
>>
>>137401415
Why is the GPS thing untrue? Sauce me homeboy
>>
>>137401632
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1651

some discussion here, the paper I read a few years ago by an engineer that worked on GPS has been memory holed and I don't have time and energy to find it right now.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.