[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Law

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0084.png (31KB, 1280x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.png
31KB, 1280x674px
The Law is our friend and only in place to keep a level playing field. Society would collapse without structure.
>>
The law exists to uphold capitalism and is the enemy of anyone that isn't an employer.
>>
>>137383299
No, no one is above the law.
>>
File: Hillary-Clinton.jpg (325KB, 880x580px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton.jpg
325KB, 880x580px
>>137383622
>No, no one is above the law.
>>
>>137383244
>level playing field
It hasn't done that.
>>
>>137384009
Tell me what crimes she committed.
>>
>>137384413
Now that you mention it, I don't know if stealing a primary is technically a criminal offense.
>>
>>137383244
Society SHOULD collapse, you idiot.
>>
>>137384645
Fucking unethical though
>>
>>137384745
You are too comfy you would never truly want that.
>>
>>137384875
Objectively it should collapse. Subjectively, I am very comfy and scared of that happening, but also eager and excited for something new. Objectively, I know that when it happens, which is sooner than most people think, it will be terrifying and I'll probably die. Still, there's that unshakable feeling.
>>
yeah, and the Mongols didn't rape everyone
moron
>>
imagine a system of rules to mediate arguments between people. its incentives are to attract people to use their service to bring in money, and to reach satisfactory resolutions as fast as possible to cut down costs.

the rules it comes to will be as simple as possible, but will incorporate more facets if they are frequently relevant to customers. the rules will be relevant only to the two parties, and will not need to incorporate religious, political, racial, or any other irrelevant issues.

keep in mind, everybody is armed in this world because security guards are a luxury for the upper middle class and higher. if mediation breaks down, the result could be violence that neither side is certain to win. both sides have an incentive to accept a judgement.

the society would be much more structured than you would expect a society without a state would function. every person owns himself, but cannot own anybody else. everybody's freedom is constrained by everybody else's freedom.
>>
>>137385163
Dunno mate, civilized man may just be the best thing to happen to the universe.
>>
>>137385501
Okay elon
>>
>>137385516
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschatology

>History is often divided into "ages" (aeons), which are time periods each with certain commonalities. One age comes to an end and a new age or world to come, where different realities are present, begins. When such transitions from one age to another are the subject of eschatological discussion, the phrase, "end of the world", is replaced by "end of the age", "end of an era", or "end of life as we know it". Much apocalyptic fiction does not deal with the "end of time" but rather with the end of a certain period of time, the end of life as it is now, and the beginning of a new period of time. It is usually a crisis that brings an end to current reality and ushers in a new way of living, thinking, or being. This crisis may take the form of the intervention of a deity in history, a war, a change in the environment, or the reaching of a new level of consciousness.
>>
File: law.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
law.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
I agree, he truly is good friend
he also have awesome combos and nice juggle
>>
>>137383299
t.not an employer
>>
>>137383244
Law is neither good nor evil.
Good things happen from the will of good men. Remember that.
>>
>>137383244
I agree. The biggest threat to rule of law is the fact that police are able to get away with breaking it.
>>
>>137386679
Thanks Anon I will
>>
File: 1491377631767.jpg (69KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1491377631767.jpg
69KB, 500x707px
>>137383244
Law is only good when impartial. When it has bent to the will of those with money or power it has turned evil, a weapon instead of a shield. When it becomes so expansive and incomprehensible that one cannot help but break the law is has turned evil, a source of tyranny instead of justice. Our law has long become putrid. It has become evil.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.