[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long before the leftists bloody their hands?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: pendulum.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pendulum.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
It's only a matter of time now. They're going to counter-attack and it will be deadly.
>>
>>137382723
They literally already have been
>>
Your daily reminder that the only good fascist is a dead one.
>>
inb4 "they already have blood on their hands"

yes, I mean in a way that can't be so easily glossed over by the media. and I mean in current events.
>>
>>137382783
This
>>137382723
They drew first blood last year.
>>
>>137382723
Probably by jumping under the wheels of more cars.
>>
>>137382783
What am I forgetting? Who did antifa kill in the US? I know they've drawn blood and done all sorts of horrible shit. It's easy for the media to skip over.

I revise my question: at what point will they commit an act of violence (probably murder) that the media can't ignore?
>>
File: james-t-hodgkinson.jpg (70KB, 710x472px) Image search: [Google]
james-t-hodgkinson.jpg
70KB, 710x472px
>>137382723
Hi.
>>
>>137382862
Dallas shooter.
Also on the 9th of this month an anti-Trump fanatic executed a republican politician.
There was also that lefty faggot that shot that congressman.
You need more?
Our side is demonized unfairly. We've been peaceful while our enemy kills us and when we fight back at all we are labeled monsters. You can't pay attention to all of this bullshit. You have to fight for what you know is right and remember what it is that you are fighting for.
>>
>>137383103
>the media can't ignore
The media is on their side. They will ignore anything less than an OKC bombing event.
>>
>>137382723
>what is black lives matter
idiot
>>
>>137383103
The media can ignore literally anything, look at how they handle the hundreds of murders and rapes per month by Muslims in Europe.
>>
>>137383156
>>137383168
>>137383233
>>137383314

Fuck. You're right.

In any case, there will likely be revenge sought for this weekend's carnage.
>>
>>137383346
What carnage?
It was the equivalent of a car accident. Not even intentional.
We need to be prepared to actually fight.
We are already second class citizens in this country and we have no politicians on our side.
>>
>>137383483
Car accident still fits the definition of carnage, but that's just technically speaking.
Fuck. I keep trying to think this isn't as bad as it seems.
>>
>>137383156
I don't see any connection to Vietnam, Walter
>>
>>137383631
Everyone on the right needs to be reminded that the left has actively been killing us with full intent to. That they have been calling for our deaths and actually following through on it.
This whole event should just delegitimize the media even further for their blatant hypocrisy.
>>
>>137382723
They already have for opposing the Right's legal protest and attacking the Challenger's dude that provoked the death ofa fat bitch coal burner
>>
>>137384069
>It's ok to murder someone if they hit your car

good to see poutine fuckers still have good morals
>>
>>137382723
You have the memory of a goldfish
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/shooting-at-gop-baseball-practice-latest-in-pattern-of-violence-against-republicans/
The question isnt when they will start its when they will stop

Baked alaska is blind in one eye lol. Wakey wakey
>>
>>137384179
It's ok to try to get away from a violent mob.
Dumb cunt shouldn't have been in the road.
>>
>>137384179
No Eurocuck, he tried to get away for his life. You would do the same
>>
>>137382723
5 months ago when a Bernie Bro shot Republican politicians
>>
>>137382851
yes stack those commies 10 feet higher!
>>
>>137382723
>thinking leftists are all one

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THIS FUCKING RETARDED

GTFO
>>
>>137384276
>he tried to get away for his life
What a pussy. Is this the bravery of alt-right?
>>
>>137382723
That's the thing though, the optics are very different. A Nazi killing an unarmed woman looks like the villian. Literally anyone killing a Nazi makes them a hero. Shit, we even convinced ourselves the soviets were heroic because they killed Nazis.

Not saying it's right, just that it's the situation. If you continue to brand yourselves Nazis, then people can do whatever they want to you, and nobody will feel bad, because along with Zombies, Nazis are the two stand-ins that video games and movies give us to let out our aggression on human shaped enemies without feeling bad.

Society does not see you as human, because you are Nazis, and any violent retaliation against you will be seen as an act of heroic vigilantism.
>>
>>137383103
Remember last year when a Black Lives Matter supporter killed five police officers?
>>
File: 4221396001_4866001382001_trump.jpg (27KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
4221396001_4866001382001_trump.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
>>137385631

Lots of other incidents go unreported. Children were being sprayed in the face with pepper spray by DNC protesters at Trump campaign rallies, and the media reported it as pic related.
>>
>>137382862
Nothing short of a bomb going off at the white house packed with antifa posters is going to be covered heavily by the media
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.