[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Savage nonwhites brutally kill girlfriend for cheating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2633.png (9KB, 74x100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2633.png
9KB, 74x100px
Warning this video is extremely disturbing

Black gang members catch a girlfriend cheating, smash a log over her head as punishment and then punch her face brutally, resulting in instant brain death

Normies need to see videos like this to understand that racial demographics matter. When you import third world savages, you import violent, animalistic incivility.

This video is a profound demonstration of Caucasian superiority and destroys any cultural relativist theory that the civility of the white western world is the highest achievement of the human race thus far.

https://forum.deathaddict.com/threads/must-see-girl-has-a-log-slammed-down-on-her-head-then-punched-in-the-face.5650/
>>
>>137381064
She deserved it desu
>>
>>137381064
Mirror if link doesn't work

http://www.miscopy.com/5126/bestgore/bitch-twitch-smack-head-piece-wood-brazil/
>>
>>137381064
>This video is a profound demonstration of Caucasian superiority and destroys any cultural relativist theory that the civility of the white western world is the highest achievement of the human race thus far.

*i meant to say >isn't the highest achievement
>>
Classic nig nog behavior
>>
>>137381064
I sometimes wonder how much places like best gore and steak and cheese influenced my decision to become a white nationalist.

I know whites do it to, but it's not nearly as often and when they do it's planned out and plain evil twisted fuckheads. Non whites that do it seem to be acting on instinct and do evil shit much, much more frequent.

Non whites are low brow evil
>>
Note to self: do not knock people on the head with a log, it could kill them
>>
File: 1502599826120.jpg (22KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1502599826120.jpg
22KB, 275x183px
>>137381064

Fine with this, women need to know there's a price

>too bad many more of the coal burners aren't being executed like this
>>
>>137381064
I'm with the nog on this one
>>
>>137381064
already saw this in a ylyl thread on /b/ 2 months ago
>>
>>137381064
I've the cam of this months ago. kys.
>>
>>137381929
This
>>
File: IMG_0741.png (2KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.png
2KB, 256x224px
He should have used a POW block.
>>
>>137381064
Only time niggers dindu nothing stupid whore got what's coming
>>
>>137381064
The only thing worse than niggers are women
>>
>>137381064
>Why did they get the 2016 Olympics bid again?
This is why we need Western Civilization. To stop all this brutal acts of violence.
>>
Even if you're a charcoal briqquette you still pay the toll for burning the coal.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.