[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Rangers....Power up!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pol.jpg (179KB, 800x800px)
pol.jpg
179KB, 800x800px
Please, people of /pol/, of reason, of respect, of pride in who you are and where you've come from, resist snapping at the bait of those who would divide us.

Do not feel shame for the deeds of another who would act without your consent, seek solace in your convictions and take strength in your knowledge of what is right and just.

It was never the melanin in our cells, the configuration of our chromosomes or the deity's we may or may not choose to populate the heavens with that united us.
They are the distractions of those who would have us silenced.

We came together to shine a blazing light of mockery on those who would hurl rocks from high horses and glass houses.
To unleash devastating megaton truth bombs on those who would dis-inform and manipulate to fuel they're own destructive agendas.

Let us come together in confirmation of who we are and what we stand for, and reaffirm our contempt for all who would scorch the ground we walk upon.

Be it Antifa, Nazis, Communists, White power, Black power or One Armed Albino Lesbians are the Best League.....we laugh in your ugly face & stand stronger than ever in your opposition.

And remember, whoever may dwell in the shadows must only take a step to stand in the light.

We are /pol/ and nothing is beyond our reach
>>
I wish it was like that. Problem is when you have taken on the postmodern mentality, nothing is true, and nothing is fixed. Like Dostoevsky said. If God is not real, then everything is permitted.

Welcome to the end of days, anon. There is a living God, and He cannot be substituted with the state, or with the body, or with a culture, or with technology. Remember what happened to the tower of babel.

You have a choice to make. You either accept modernity and the dehumanization and collectivization it entails, or you reject the idols made by man and remain human.
>>
File: 1502697998943.jpg (110KB, 634x482px)
1502697998943.jpg
110KB, 634x482px
>>137380897
Inspiring
>>
>>137380897
Bump. We must rid ourselves of the filth within our ranks
>>
>>137381594
Then I will remain human and strive to be better for the absence of certainty is liberating and nothing to long for
>>
>>137382110

Then you are a noble person! Keep fighting! Though I believe in God, I would be proud to know more folks like you! I wish society could cling to the nobler aspects of their natures and heritage.
>>
>>137381705
Thank you, I know we can come together stronger than ever
>>
>>137382227
Thank you, I was raised by women of faith and they were and are still among the most beautiful people I have ever known.
We can get there
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.